• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
how the fuck have we still got no news on the Head coach, and whats happening with Quade next year? the longer they wait the worse its gonna be for the players and fans.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The re-appointment of Dickie Boy, after an exhaustive worldwide search of the Ballymore Carpark, is going to be announced on Saturday night, and subsequently buried by the news of a Bledisloe Cup victory.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
I thought it was RG's job to find the next head coach. He has most probably re-signed himself on a 5 year deal at triple the current pay rate. That's why we have no big signings for next year, RG needed the money for himself and the board also most probably thinks a pay rise is a good idea.

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
have they not interviewed anyone because they just straight up signed someone else or because they are pompous fluffybunnys who have a serious issue with accountability?

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
The way the conducted the review was a bit ridiculous. To have board members on the review, and to have the former coach conducting parts of the review is stupid. I know the son of the Brett Robinson and he says that the did look for other coaches yet none were on the market apparently. He is also a close member of the reds family these days...........

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
5 reds in Gold this week, 2 even starting. The press release is coming together nicely.

In the space of one week, Richard Graham has increased the number of Reds players in the Wallabies 23 by 40%. It's a remarkable achievement by a wonderful coach and for that reason, the QRU are proud to announce that Richard has been reappointed Reds coach until the conclusion of the 2020 Super Rugby season and made a life member of the QRU.

Well done Richard.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The best part would be if they made that post with the entirely incorrect 40% increase.

It's actually a 66.66% increase.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm sorry I asked. The wait may be killing me but I guess there are worse things. Like having RG's reappointment confirmed.

A mutiny may not be enough Sully. I'd like to suggest a coup d'état.

Status
Not open for further replies.