• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
It is so great that the silicon strips are in use, there are definitely less balls dropped now than in the bad old days before R&D departments worked out they make a big difference.

Oops, did i say R&D departments? What I meant to say was marketing departments that decided it would fetch them a better price for their product.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
If it's legal and some sticky stuff stops just one ball in a hundred from being spilled, then that is one of the 1%ers that transforms losers into winners.

But it's gotta be logically placed to be useful.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Bad luck adam, recover well. I see the reds are posting membership stats now. 14 500 and counting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Brisbane Christmas drinks tomorrow at the Alliance Hotel at 5:30

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
It might be to do with the Wallaby front row consistently playing together as a unit:
Slipper, Moore, Holmes

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Outstanding!! Welcome home Squeaky! All sins are forgiven.

I'm sure as part of his deal he will require a fresh back rower each week to practice his punching skillz on.

The Reds are also set to lure back Leeroy Houston as well as a potential chance to snag Christian Leallifano who is set to head to Japan following the 2016 season but will be return in 2017. Serious fire power if all these pieces fit the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.