• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but here we go I hope that JOC (James O'Connor) is back to his best without the off feild bull---t after the operation.
But I wonder why it took so long for him to go under the knife as he wasn't named in the World Cup squad.
I've put the link to the artical below

http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...gh-reds-campaign/story-fnlhax5s-1227536377219

Interesting piece. Let's give JOC (James O'Connor) some support, we could use his involvement.

Tahtrajic

Ted Fahey (11)
Interesting piece. Let's give JOC (James O'Connor) some support, we could use his involvement.

I wasn't meaning to be negative. I was just wondering about the length of time between when he missed out on the WC and the surgery.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I wasn't meaning to be negative. I was just wondering about the length of time between when he missed out on the WC and the surgery.

Sorry mate, it wasn't a comment about yourself. More that you had uncovered key stuff that the nay Sayers needed to listen to. I appreciated the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.