• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Brumbies

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I've been quick to get stuck into Thorn so I need to come out and say I really enjoyed the game. I took the family along with some mates and their kids and we sat at the northern end in the shade. Was a good atmosphere but I was sweating something bad.

The CFS try was great as was his involvement in the McDermott one. Gee he can be frustrating to watch when you know he can do that.

Defence was great, pushing that maul into touch was the play of the game in my eyes.

More arvo footy would be great, but like other have said it needs to be cooler. Still not as hot as that day at the 10's a few years back.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
The CFS try was great as was his involvement in the McDermott one. Gee he can be frustrating to watch when you know he can do that.

Playing his correct position and getting an up interrupted run due to being injury free. It is great to see. Hope he sticks with it and the Reds.