• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Bulls, Rnd 7 2020 Suncorp Stadium 6:15pm AEST

Reds or Bulls?

• Reds +12

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Reds -12

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Bulls -12

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bulls +12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusky W

Allen Oxlade (6)
We look fat and slow.

It is so obvious playing blokes like Lukhan in the backrow ruins our mobility. Why is ASY (Angus Scott-Young) not out there chopping blokes? Or McReight even?

Starting pace is too fast for Zane, and Hockings is so far away from the level.

This is really ordinary selection and I am livid.
I’ve tipped Bulls to win for that reason. Our only chance is to hold on and be in striking distance with 20 to go when ASY (Angus Scott-Young) and McReight come on and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) moves to lock. Poor Wright will be in the breakdowns alone most of the time so we’re not contesting the ball there. I think Our scrum will struggle and the Bulls will be looking at rolling mauls from 30 m as a scoring option.
Hopefully I am wrong.

B

Bobby Sands

I’ve tipped Bulls to win for that reason. Our only chance is to hold on and be in striking distance with 20 to go when ASY (Angus Scott-Young) and McReight come on and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) moves to lock. Poor Wright will be in the breakdowns alone most of the time so we’re not contesting the ball there. I think Our scrum will struggle and the Bulls will be looking at rolling mauls from 30 m as a scoring option.
Hopefully I am wrong.

I just can 't stand that it is so obvious, and some rubbish internal metric clouds their view that he is "effective" at 6.

Zander is an absolute pot plant at this pace.

B

Bobby Sands

Did anyone see Lukhan's attempt there in a wide channel?

This might be the game that I turn on Thorn - this is just insanity.

Why the faaaaarkkk is Rodda not playing...

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Theres no way Thorny thought putting Hegarty on a wing against Specman was a good idea. Getting slaughtered down that side.

B

Bobby Sands

Theres no way Thorny thought putting Hegarty on a wing against Specman was a good idea. Getting slaughtered down that side.

Why did we not take the chance to him at fullback and Daugunu on the wing. I do not understand how we are making these decisions.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
How does that work?

I get 222 deaths per annum (latest data I found in a quick search 2017-2018) which is 18.5 per month. [edit vehicle accidents]

3 deaths from Covid-19.

??

That’s what they said in Italy 2 weeks ago.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Liam Wright the only person earning his salary tonight. Even Wilson has been a bit average.

B

Bobby Sands

We can win this if we bring a more mobile backrow on, and put Lukhan into lock.

Liam Wright is a one man line-backer at this point.

VassMan

Darby Loudon (17)
Great defensive effort around the 35 minute mark and then built pressure to lead to that awesome offloading team try!