• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
St.George Queensland Reds team to play Western Force at Suncorp Stadium
1. James Slipper (C)
2. Saia Fainga’a
3. Sam Talakai
4. Marco Kotze
5. James Horwill
6. Adam Thomson
7. Liam Gill
8. Jake Schatz
9. Will Genia
10. James O’Connor (Reds debut)
11. Campbell Magnay (Starting debut)
12. Samu Kerevi
13. Chris Feauai-Sautia
14. Chris Kuridrani
15. Lachie Turner

16. James Hanson
17. Ben Daley
18. Sef Faagase
19. Tom Murday (Potential Super Rugby debut)
20. Curtis Browning
21. Nick Frisby
22. Sam Johnson
23. Tom Banks (Potential Super Rugby debut)/Dave McDuling

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
JOC (James O'Connor) passed the fitness test this morning aye. Do we take this announcement as game on?

T

TOCC

It's gonna be a poor crowd I reckon, rain will be keeping plenty away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It's important for the team that JOC (James O'Connor) is at 10

Turner should do at least as well as Hunt ( who had not been great anyway)

The injection of Thomson will add a dimension to the forwards, not seen since Higgers was speared by McKenzie. Plenty of wide running by a big man gaining metres.

Reckon James Horwill will go a long way to redeeming himself after last weeks mindfuck

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
My wife is already making noises about wanting to get some Rustic Olive takeaway and watch the game from home tonight and we are season ticket holders.
Mmmmmmm..... Rustic Olive. Your wife may be onto something!

Reactions: gel

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Has anyone seen the video the Reds posted to Facebook earlier? They've gone all in on this weeks promotion and this appears to be the culmination. This can go one of two ways I reckon. Either the boys are ready to come out and kill someone or they won't live up to the hype. :-/ I really hope it's the former.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

My wife is already making noises about wanting to get some Rustic Olive takeaway and watch the game from home tonight and we are season ticket holders.

I want to go, but I don't want to watch utter rubbish performances. That just sucks.

Your wife's sounds like a smart lady. Just checked out he menu......go the Scaloppine Saltimbocca! Just compromise.....buy her takeaway and you go to the game :D

Reactions: gel

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Haha,I checked out the menu too!
Why,I have no idea,as it's unlikely they deliver interstate.
It's done the local italian a favour though.
Marinara linguini with a good red on a rainy night watching the Rugby............priceless!

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Still pissing down here and I just woke up from my afternoon nap with a hankering for beer and comfort food. I know I should go but the fridge is stocked pretty good.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Going to go get drenched and hopefully watch the boys bounce back from all the chaos to put the force to the sword.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Still pissing down here and I just woke up from my afternoon nap with a hankering for beer and comfort food. I know I should go but the fridge is stocked pretty good.
Aww c'mon man. I took your lead and left the wife at home with her garlic prawns and made the journey in.

And I'm one of the biggest doubters!!!!!!

:p

T

TOCC

I was that confident the game would be cancelled I made plans with the missus for tonight.

T

TOCC

James O'Connor ruled out, Frisby to start

Failed a last minute fitness test and the staff decided not to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.