• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs - Roma Festival of Rugby 10 Feb

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Scrum rumbling now, I'd love to put it down to Nasser but I think the tahs might just be wiped

Hogan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Personally don’t have high hopes for tonight from a Tahs fan (when do I ever). Feels like a lot of them are just filtering back into the swing of things now. Hope I’m wrong obviously. Keen to see how Miles handles himself.

A lot of pressure on Edmed now. Is he the guy who can lock it down or is he just a journeyman type….
The Reds look very sharp in attack. A real Irish influence by the looks of it. Very energetic. Can’t say the same thing about the Waratahs. Their attack looks aimless. Too much kicking away of possession. Edmed has a great boot but offers absolutely nothing in attack. Never threatens the line. Feel for Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase). Has hardly touched the ball. Could be a long year for him and the outside backs.