• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs - Roma Festival of Rugby 10 Feb

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Very good start for McLaughlin-Phillips, did everything right. That said he hasn't exactly been challenged by the defence or in territory management so it might not be enough to stake his claim for round 1

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Gotta say, vunivalu is still average. He doesn’t deserve a start in my mind.
Yeah, I thought his run in the first half was an improvement, knowing to track in and find his support, but overall he's struggling and doesn't look to be clicking like the rest are

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Paying him so they’re playing him.

Feels like the bad Lote days.
I doubt Les Kiss will feel too bound by the decisions of the past once the season gets going. Playing him as much as possible now to find the form given the potential he has, but that doesn't guarantee a start come round 1.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Damn I don’t even have commentary - just the SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) (Super Rugby Pacific) logo and a loading wheel
I've switched to my phone & it's working perfectly.

Think I'll need an upgrade to the device I watch on this season as the Hisense TV ap isn't working for live sport at all & the old mini PC is glitchy.....

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds lineout dropping off all of a sudden. Dont think it was the throw, Cormak should probably have caught that.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
I reckon Hilton and Fisher are very happy with themselves right now, pack looking like a complete unit even with the changes