• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 19 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby Is My Life

Herbert Moran (7)
Cheik is old school and wouldn't care less about the fact they've sown up the minor premiership. The last time the Tahs rested players, they got absolutely belted by the Crusaders 96-19. Fingers crossed there are no injuries but I like the fact he continues to pick his best team.

Half the Tahs problems over countless years has been a poor mental attitude. You'd have to say given their performances this season, they're learning fast to be ruthless and continually bust their backsides.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Yeah, I like Nathan Grey's comment on their attitude in defense

He said Beale cover tackle was nice, but he was more excited to see 5 others working hard to get back there as well

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
I sat outside in Canberra last night wearing about 50 layers of clothing cheering on the Brums. I don't want to have to tell you to harden up princess, but I will. :D

Haha watch yourself calling me Princess! I'll be fine, more of a PSA for others who aren't used to the colder clime. I've camped in colder than this.

UP THE TAHS!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Can't choke with nothing on the line ;)

I'm predicting a Reds win. Tahs won't be motivated enough.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Can't choke with nothing on the line ;)

I'm predicting a Reds win. Tahs won't be motivated enough.

Love ya work qwerty

Off to the Bait Shop to prepare for your fishing expedition.
:p:):)

Anywat I hope it is a great game, close, with plenty of running rugby with no injuries for the boys

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
It will be a very strong crowd tonight. If you have silverlight now you can go into ticketek and see more a less the exact amount of tickets sold. Basically at the moment they've sold around 44000/52000 seats by my estimate and the crowd will be close to 40k depending on who shows up.

Pretty good result for a team that has been shit all year

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
No matter how much the Tahs talk it up, there is pretty much no way they'll be motivated to throw everything at this game. Their biggest concern is surviving injury-free.

This is it for the Reds. Last hurrah in front of the home crowd in the year's biggest draw card.

It's easy to look at the team sheets and say Tahs by 100 but I'm expecting the Reds to be a real threat tonight. Could even knock them off.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I hope that works as well for you as it did for the Force fans last night! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except NSW really have nothing to lose, the Force despite what their fans said clearly did.. Templeton Cup who cares, the Tahs want the Super Rugby title and playing with full intensity won't get it.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Except NSW really have nothing to lose, the Force despite what their fans said clearly did.. Templeton Cup who cares, the Tahs want the Super Rugby title and playing with full intensity won't get it.
Nothing to lose except for their title of end of season chokers. We all know they can't win without Folau.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.