• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 19 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Can you at least make sense, losing a meaningless game would only do their title hopes good. What's the old saying? You learn more from your losses than wins.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Sorry, I didn't realise we were taking things so seriously. On the other hand, the last game of a regular season wouldn't be a game I'd want to lose. As a Brums fan, we all know how that can work out.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sorry, I didn't realise we were taking things so seriously. On the other hand, the last game of a regular season wouldn't be a game I'd want to lose. As a Brums fan, we all know how that can work out.

Yeah because like I've been saying you needed competition points from those games - the Tahs don't.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Yeah because like I've been saying you needed competition points from those games - the Tahs don't.
I'd think it'd be a loss of momentum that would be more damaging at this stage of the competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'd think it'd be a loss of momentum that would be more damaging at this stage of the competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree.
I think the Reds might well win this. Obviously, that doesn't change who the Tahs play next week, but I seriously doubt Cheika would brush off a loss at this stage, and nor should he.
Of course, he's not sending out a "96-19" team to Christchurch, and I doubt the Waratahs lack motivation.
The Reds might just have a little extra, given their season, and history with the old foe.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Cyclo you know I'll barrack for the Reds till the final whistle but I think the Tahs will be too good tonight.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Momentum loss is fair call if the Tahs didn't have a week off already. I'm being serious, I'd rather my team come into the semi finals off a shock loss than a victory. Wake up call before the real stuff.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
9avupu7e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Sully, any idea what Chieks was doing on the ground and what they wrapped up and gave to Izzy to take of the field? They weren't sacrificing a goat or something

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.