• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 4, Saturday 7 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Sometimes you just need to get another tray of beers in during that last 30 minutes..

I have won the St George seats next to the Reds bench tonight so come gametime if anyone has a message they need sent to the players, post it up & I'll do my best to relay it directly to them.

Has RG got your number?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Does Eales sound the same in your dreams, or is his voice like Deep Thought? Please tell me he is more Basso Profundo.
Yes more basso profundo indeed. Sort of like deep thought, but more like Barry White, but not so much Barry White that in my dreams would make that overly creepy.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yes more basso profundo indeed. Sort of like deep thought, but more like Barry White, but not so much Barry White that in my dreams would make that overly creepy.
Your train left Creepy Station a few stops back! ;)

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)

Well in my dream, it was Chuck Norris. But he's the silent type. Had a couple of Waratah scalps hanging from his belt, and was showing the thumbs up posture.
And oh yes, he was wearing a Reds jersey. He turned away and then turned back, & it was 'Big Kev'.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
T

TOCC

Which passionate Tahs fan wants to take me up on a wager, if Tahs win il change my profile pic to the Waratah for a week, if Reds win they have to swap their photo to a picture of JOC (James O'Connor) of my choosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Late changes:

JOC (James O'Connor) moved to fullback....... Frisby to 10.

Horwill out with back spasms.

T

TOCC

Hmm is JOC (James O'Connor) to fullback really a late change or has it been the plan all week? It makes much more sense then Tapuai at 13...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Well if RGs tactic is to play a new 10 every week to throw each opposition off their game plan then it's exactly to plan

Reactions: gel

something

Jim Clark (26)
cfs to 13, tps to bench, turner to wing. its actually a better line up in my humble internet forum opinion

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.