• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Slipper will be wanting to outplay Sio tonight. Prob no real danger of losing his Wallaby spot but he needs to make a point.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Just as an aside, when can you change your avatar back @TOCC? I assume at full time tonight? That can't happen soon enough for mine! ;)

T

TOCC

Just as an aside, when can you change your avatar back @TOCC? I assume at full time tonight? That can't happen soon enough for mine! ;)

from memory i said 1 week... so yes later tonight it will be changing ;)

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
My question for the Reds rusted-on is do you wish for the miracle win, which may only be a one off and prolong the pain, or in your red hearts want to see the Brumbies execute the floundering Reds and open the door for change?

Just to add to your ethical and moral dilemma, knowing its a WC year we should add in some prospective that needs to be considered: are the Reds players who are potentially on the WC selection radar being perceived as under performing in a poor team based on outcomes, or would a regime change see them viewed as player with individual talents working to rebuild a team and increase their WC selection prospects?

Mate I'm happy for a win, anyway, anyhow.

And I'm sure the only 2 very likely starters are Slips and Simmons. More possibly with a change of fortunes, starting at Coach level- maybe Horwill Genia, and Cooper but not as starters maybe bench options

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What does Graham make the team do at Captain's Run? Pettowa Paraka is a late replacement for Ben Daley who has been ruled out thanks to injury.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That will improve our reserve scrum, but Paraka's work rate is well down on Daley's.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
images

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Series of fuck ups from both teams leads to a Reds free kick and penalty. Frisby misses. Worst 5 mins of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.