• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Force Round 2 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Setu might be good and we can say this game wasn't a complete waste of time, we at least found a new talent.

G

galumay

Someone needs to tell Ross HP if we knock on, let the reds get it so we don't have to scrum.

I just thought the same thing!

Also, Force are 9 points ahead, more than 20 minutes to go, and they are shutting up shop - because they know the Reds cant score 10 points in 20 minutes!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I just thought the same thing!

Also, Force are 9 points ahead, more than 20 minutes to go, and they are shutting up shop - because they know the Reds cant score 10 points in 20 minutes!
Nah, if they can get enough scrums they can punish us. We'll give away penalties every time.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'm pretty upset the brumbies only get to play the Reds once this Year not really fair that 5 points easy

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Fuck me, the basic skills of not kicking it out on the full and carrying the ball into contact are non-existent for both teams.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Masirewa has been great, so let's pull him and put on Brache who dropped the ball 5 times last week.

Way to go SuperCoach.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Coleman pushed way too many passes in loose play tonight. That's 3 that we've turned over from him pushing the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.