• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Force Round 2 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Right, what's Kieran Longbottom doing? I don't care if he already has a contract, offer him double. Or if he has children take one hostage. We desperately need a TH prop.

G

galumay

Poor Hodgson, having to lie in the press conference. That was an appalling game from the Force, the only thing worse was the Reds game. Neither side will beat anyone else on that form.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Heaven help the game in Dublin next week. Italy could jag a win given the seemingly random nature of Gardners calls.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I was cheering for Moz to score that. Missed the 6-3 Brumbies match in 07. So didn't want a tryless match but fuck that was terrible.

Bring on 9% IPAs at Scratch Bar...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Richard Graham has now officially surpassed Chris Hickey, Michael Foley and Matt Williams as the worst coach in Australian super rugby.

I've never seen a Queensland team in any sport turn in such a dispirited performance.

Not good for Australian rugby to hav 40% of our professional players coached so badly.

M

Moono75

How good has Lance been so far. DHP looking good....Masirewa looking good. Defence was committed and tough. Can only improve as they get used to the gameplan. Richard Graham you are gone.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
10bakp.jpg

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Fuck me sideways. The Reds were even worse than last week. And just to rub chilli on the stick, most of the Force's points were scored by former Reds.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I actually struggled to enjoy a game of Rugby, something is definitely wrong with the world.

I wish I had bet on the Reds to win less than 6.5 games this season, it would be the easiest money ever won.

I just dont understand the Reds, they have an awesome scrum and a great line out. Most coaches in the world would like to build off this platform and we still suck big time.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
The presence of Reds at the breakdown without Gill is so poor and they let him go to Europe :eek:
I bet he is happy the ink has dried. How does the coach get him motivated to return as soon as possible, his mind must be on next season, at least he can make a difference next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.