• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Force Round 2 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Ready gives away a stupid penalty in front of the goal. Feel for him a bit as he should've been given a few earlier for the Force holding on, but that was just plain dumb.

Best thing that could come from this came is the sacking of both coaches, but with Foley winning he safe, and we all know RG is safe while this board remains at the Reds.

Shades of a couple infamous Reds - Brumbies games from a few years ago (6 - 3 was one memorable score line).

G

galumay

Well guys, I am sorry if I offended any Force or Reds fans with my comments at the start of the game. Hopefully the offence is made more bearable by their accuracy.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Cheika ain't smiling tonight. Would you invite anyone from this game to Wallabies camp. I can't think of one. Hodgson, but he's too old.

G

galumay

Just noticed Cheika has had to sit though this mountain of errors joined together by the odd pass and kick. Makes me feel better.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Well, you'd invite Foley and Graham somewhere, but not to a Wallaby camp.

I'm thining the nearest airport so they can continue their respective coaching careers in Botswana or Uganda.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Can't wait to see Graham's presser.

We were right in it, a couple of decisions didn't go our way.

Nah fuck it, he'll probably just hang the players out to dry, he has form for it.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Heard Thorn speaking a couple of weeks ago, he said he only wanted to do u20s, as he not really interested in coaching. To be quite honest he was interesting to listen too, but not sure he sounded quite bright enough to be a good coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.