• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Stormers, Newlands 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodred

Fred Wood (13)
I can't remember when Will played as badly as he did last week, he won't do that twice in a row. Quade and he to have blinders: REDS by 15

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
We need to have all Sanchez's bad games out of him before he pulls on the Gold Jumper in June vs the B&I Lions.

If that means he turns in a couple of Betty Crockers for the Reds, then that is unfortunate but think of it as a sacrifice that the Reds will be performing for the greater good of the Men in Gold.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
We need to have all Sanchez's bad games out of him before he pulls on the Gold Jumper in June vs the B&I Lions.

If that means he turns in a couple of Betty Crockers for the Reds, then that is unfortunate but think of it as a sacrifice that the Reds will be performing for the greater good of the Men in Gold.

Don't worry HJ - if he has a shocker for the Wallabies Master Coach Robbie Deans can sub him with the replacement scrummie....

Penguin

John Solomon (38)

He only has one bad game a year Hugh,so that's done & dusted.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Veldsman is TMO again this weekend. Perhaps he'll be wearing the Stormers jersey 23?

Maybe not, but he's got a new telly...

old-tv-e1271380599120.jpg

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Not a fan of Samo starting. By all reports he hasn't been that great for GPS. Quirk & Buttler have both looked good, and despite how it might fit Link's game plan, I don't think it was the right selection.

Also Lucas should have started over Lance.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Reds putting up a good team, like to see this stay for the Rebels game after there performance tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.