• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Stormers, Newlands 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
^^Radike isnt making much of an impact... yet. Might have lost some of the speed that quirk gave us (youth etc.)

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Which makes the selection of Samo even more bizarre. The problem last week was numbers to the breakdown.

Yeah. Samo being in puts a lot of impetus on Saia and Slipper to get in quickly. Saia looks slower today then usual in that regard - not a good combo!

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Did you open your other eye for that clearance? Or did you miss it? Speaking of forward passes:

I can do this all day.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
More forward passes, I dare say Robbie's watching this feeling pretty vindicated.

Come on qwerty... This is just ridiculous. Are you going to count the number of mistakes our wallaby - sorry waratah - players made against the rebels?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Seriously you're turning this into a state thing? No.

Quade needs to improve his goal kicking, that's another factor so openly left out by his supporters.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
How about we leave wallabies coaching to the wallabies coaches, and focus on how the Reds can start converting their possession into points, then page Link 2m before halftime.

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
Come on qwerty. This is just ridiculous. Are you going to count the number of mistakes our wallaby - sorry waratah - players made against the rebels?

Missed two kicks, fluffed a few plays in the relatively calm conditions of a S15 game.

The impression that he can't take pressure is not being helped.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Seriously you're turning this into a state thing? No.

Quade needs to improve his kicking, that's another factor so openly left out by his supporters.

No I'm not. You're interpreting it that way.

Yep agreed, Quades converting is fairly average. Acceptable but not at test level. But if you have lilo/ JOC (James O'Connor)/ Barnes is it necessary?

Edit in reply to the post above: Good point will keep it on topic. Sorry mate.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I screamed when he threw that ball back in. That was a few moments of madness, fucking beautiful hands from Cooper. CFS needs more touches.

QC (Quade Cooper) absolutely got out of jail earlier when he bounced off that tackler in front of the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.