• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Robbie Deans

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tblackadder

I've been using Giteau to vent my hate for years... Seriously, can he get a hair cut from someone who isn't autistic

that is the first post i have seen from u on this forum

awesome

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fine, I take it back.

I've been using Giteau to vent my hate for years... Seriously, can he get a hair cut from someone who isn't mentally retarded.

Happy? clearly I haven't thought about the variances allowed by the spectrum of autism.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Oh I know I can't win. I'm all for going down guns blazing.

I've been using Giteau to vent my hate for years... Seriously, can he get a hair cut from someone who isn't from Queensland.

I actually like this one the most....

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Just wondering - why did the thread title change from "Guru Rob."

That opening post was a thing of wonder.;D

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
When Neil Finn was asked if crowded house was an Australian or New Zealand band he replied "we're a Melbourne band".

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Crowded House = formed in aus, 2/3 members aus, first album written in aus ---> sounds like an aus band to me.

Split Enz however is a whole different matter...

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
When Neil Finn was asked if crowded house was an Australian or New Zealand band he replied "we're a Melbourne band".

I wouldn't want to associate myself with New Zealand either if trying to be a successful musician :fishing

hedgo

Frank Nicholson (4)
"It’s bad luck for Wycliff. Unfortunately his previous history of injury in this area has impacted, in terms of lengthening the timelines that are required for his rehabilitation,"

another robbie gem. i think he means he was crocked and should not have been picked in the first place.

hedgo

Frank Nicholson (4)
you reckon? i think palu was picked cos robbie is a bloody fantasist with no real grasp of certain player's relative capacities. palu was never going to contribute anything meaningful, he has been out for too long

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
My wife is astounded that a cure has been found for a chronic Rugby addiction that had spanned over thirty years. It came in the form of a superb provincial coach who may our may not have benefitted inordinately from perhaps the best Rugby system in the world. A coach whose previous term as an assistant test coach earned him derision from many in his own land, a coach who has earned and learnt his way to the worst statistical and actual record (in achieving record losses and losing firsts) in not only pro. History but ever.

I have been cured to the degree I haven't even been able to summon enough angst to comment on the idiotic selections for this weeks team, our even watch the whole USA game yet I extracted the whole Fiji Samoa, Eng Georgia games. The Master Coach has managed to totally disengage me from a team I have followed religiously for so long I am left empty like a jilted lover, and I see no end in sight with both the Master and Commisar ensuring theregime survives to destroy the rare event of a Lions tour.

Up pitchforks boys time for a revolution!!!

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
So he's saying they're Mexican? South of the border right?

They might be Mexican but bloody hell they know how to run their sport. Just look at Gav, runs an army at an Amateur level and is an organisational beast. I would hate to see some of the full time professional blokes at work, people like the big man Andrew Demitriou must really know their stuff.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
"It’s bad luck for Wycliff. Unfortunately his previous history of injury in this area has impacted, in terms of lengthening the timelines that are required for his rehabilitation,"

another robbie gem. i think he means he was crocked and should not have been picked in the first place.

Not just RD guys, there was a massive level of support on these very pages for Palu to be picked. People who pointed out his previous form in terms of slow returns to form were generally ignored.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Not just RD guys, there was a massive level of support on these very pages for Palu to be picked. People who pointed out his previous form in terms of slow returns to form were generally ignored.

Yeah, they did. I was a "hoper". I knew his form with injuries. Who else did we have at 8, who was a realistic Test option, who was not in the squad? I mean, who is being rushed over to replace him? It was a "thin" position for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.