• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13: Brumbies v Rebels, Sat 12th May @7:40pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
I would LOVE to see Goddard get more than 5min of game time. At least a big 30+ min run, if not more.

The lack of game time really cost him a place in the AUS U20's side. Sad, because I think he had a great tournament last year.
I thought Goddard, like Stewart from Reds were not released from Super Rugby duties? Shame to not have those 2 as JWC halves combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I would LOVE to see Goddard get more than 5min of game time. At least a big 30+ min run, if not more.

The lack of game time really cost him a place in the AUS U20's side. Sad, because I think he had a great tournament last year.

I think he only missed because of Genia's injury, otherwise he'd be first choice, if not the reserve 9.

Agreed he needs more than 5 mins. The last 15mins would be nice as Ruru appears to lack an engine to go the 80.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I thought Goddard, like Stewart from Reds were not released from Super Rugby duties? Shame to not have those 2 as JWC halves combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh they'd both probably make up the halves combo, especially with their NRC/Super Rugby experience.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
That's down to 4 ex Force players in the 15.

Careful one of the Force fans might read the that, only if they can bring themselves away from WSR threads. And you would drop two if it wasn't for injuries. Plus bring one back. So 3 Force is the best match day 15? Hard call to make but it seems that 2017 was about as big as a fluke and the Rebels 7 game seasons in 15 and 16.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Careful one of the Force fans might read the that, only if they can bring themselves away from WSR threads. And you would drop two if it wasn't for injuries. Plus bring one back. So 3 Force is the best match day 15? Hard call to make but it seems that 2017 was about as big as a fluke and the Rebels 7 game seasons in 15 and 16.

Guys they aren't force players now, they are Rebels players, if 11 of them were the best in their positions then best they get selected.

James Pettifer

Jim Clark (26)
Guys they aren't force players now, they are Rebels players, if 11 of them were the best in their positions then best the get selected.

Of course. But in Wessels mind, they aren't. Which means that the team is looking scarily like the Rebels of last year without Smith and McMahon but with Parling, Genia and Coleman.

I guess it wasn't exactly what I expected at the start of the year. I'll be honest that I hadn't been following the Force in detail, but based on forum posts expected a fair bit more from Ruru and Meakes. And from the first choice Wallabies - Coleman, Hodge and Koriobete.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Anyone know, is Sefa injured or dropped?

Don't know for sure, but it seems like Tupou has been training the house down. Sefa hasn't been setting the world on fire either, but hard too when no ball is getting out there.

As a Box Hill man i'm happy - swap a Bronco for another Bronco :)

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Hopefully Gary gray will be there to give the boys one of his inspirational Rebellion speeches

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Good start for Rebels, English with the first try in the corner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's a joke, no way should that be a yellow

I agree penalty but he went down like a sack of potatoes so reply it's a shot to the head

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Ref needs to call a forward pass. Speight to Lilo was forward, good work by the bunnies after that though

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ref needs to call a forward pass. Speight to Lilo was forward, good work by the bunnies after that though

Fuck predictive spelling Brumbies not bunnies ya fluffybunnys

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I don't know who has a bigger chip on their shoulder, you or the Force fans you are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.