• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2: Hurricanes V Rebels, Venue TBC, March 4 @ 3:15 AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Seriously. The Rebels are seriously rubbish at the moment. JGB is the worst pick up this year. Seriously we have Sam Greene running around in Japan while he has a Super Rugby contract. He couldn't do a worse job. Ridiculous.

If I were the Rebels I'd be feeling out Simon Cron right now.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Hate to say it but Koroibete is completely wasted in this Rebels team. I don't think he's going to see much ball this season.
He could start by making some tackles and then his team might get the ball more often.

One of many culprits in defence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That's not Pulver's doing. It's the individual organisations.

It does. Management can have an influence on on-field performance by the signing and approving of contracts to players and coaches. Look at the Ferrari Formula 1 team from mid-1993 to 2006. It shows how hiring the right man (and holding onto them in cases of the best) for the sports department of a team can pay dividends

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I would say Rebels are not only odds on favourites for wooden spoon for Oz conference but probably also will compete with Sunwolves and Kings quite well for overall Super Rugby wooden spoon. Nothing appealing in watching Rebels play...I switched off about 24-6.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
At this rate the Rebels would struggle against the bye next week

That made me laugh and yes sums up well how the Rebels are tracking...I thought the Brumbies would be the bunnies this season but proved that wrong with first game. Rebels sadly lacking in so many different areas.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
At least the Rebels will have some good players coming back eventually........

McMahon is sorely missed.

I've said it plenty of times before, but Stirzaker is not fit to be captain.......

And of course coaching/recruitment needs an overhaul.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
At least the Rebels will have some good players coming back eventually....

McMahon is sorely missed.

I've said it plenty of times before, but Stirzaker is not fit to be captain...

And of course coaching/recruitment needs an overhaul.

Who else is out for the rebels?

Status
Not open for further replies.