• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 3: Brumbies vs Force - GIO Stadium, 10 March @ 7:45pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Oh Shiggins
giphy.gif

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I thought it was fine. Your team would have probably won if not for the stupidity of one of your players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Brumbies apparently didn't do anything. Not penalised all night except for not releasing. No Doubt there was a late shoulder but very inconsistent performance from Hoffman. Force were the better team.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
End of the day force were the better team. Blew 2 try's and still Should of Won

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Brumbies certainly scored from fewer opportunities.

What situations are you so aggrieved by the refereeing? Not releasing seems to be the only real area the Brumbies should have been penalised and they were.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Brumbies apparently didn't do anything. Not penalised all night except for not releasing. No Doubt there was a late shoulder but very inconsistent performance from Hoffman. Force were the better team.

Yeah, they were, until that dumb c.. Literally threw the game away.
No point going on about ifs & maybe's.
That literally changed the game.
I'd make the prick find his own way home.....

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
You throw back to not scoring early, then you throw in a dumb yellow card, and we lose a bonus point. Didnt deserve to lose, yet we walk away with nothing. Things like this ruin weekends.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)

What situations are you so aggrieved by the refereeing? Not releasing seems to be the only real area the Brumbies should have been penalised and they were.

Laying on the ball in the ruck? All the penaltys the force conceded that the brumbies didn't. Brumbies got out of Jail

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)

Im still trying to work out why we got the yellow card warning for repeated offsides. I dont remember getting called for one all night until that.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Referee aside the force look decent and should of Won comfortably

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Referee aside the force look decent and should of Won comfortably

If they'd converted some of their numerous opportunities early in the game they probably would have.

For the record I was cheering for the Force but they have no one to blame but themselves for losing that game.

M

Moono75

Well done Brumbies but fuck your booring. I thought with Pocock gone the rolling maul might die. RHP a second too late.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Solid from the brumbies, not much to read in them from the game. Force lost that one instead of brumbies winning it. The ref was pretty influential, particularly pretty harsh towards the force but the RHP yellow was the reason for the loss. Why would you do that?

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Force defeated themselves. Cooked some easy chances early and threw it with a dumb no arms tackle.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good contest....two quality sides who could improve...does anyone seriously see brumbies or the force justified to be sacrificed for sanzaar considerations...nope

Status
Not open for further replies.