• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 7: Hurricanes v Waratahs - Friday 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Hey ya Grubs!!! By geez you watching our Canes from old blighty huh? Geez they certainly enjoyable to watch!!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
This game showing so far exactly why the compressed, sliding defense does not work against a side willing to go wide quickly. Time for Nathan Grey to hang up his boots.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
On a positive note, the Canes certainly have showed a lot of skill in their ball handling etc!

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If I'm honest, I don't really care anymore about it. Normally I would be disappointed in an Aus team getting flogged but now it's just meh. I expect it to happen

da_grubster

Ted Fahey (11)
Hey ya Grubs!!! By geez you watching our Canes from old blighty huh? Geez they certainly enjoyable to watch!!
Yes mate, we get all the games here. Chloe is watching as well. She has got her first all black top last week, loves it!!

Just confirming with Mike when he is next over, will be for a lions test.

Anyway, back to the game, I remember when the warrantable were a team to be feared.

This could be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.