• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 7: Hurricanes v Waratahs - Friday 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Skeleton took 4 men in the tabs first try. So good. And barrel should. Almost be red carded for that knock down. Kiwi teams always do that. They very rarely let try's in even if they give away yellow cards to stop them. There were 2 yellow Card offences that stopped the force from scoring last week but only one was called. It's worth it. The force would of won of they were awarded as penalty try's and yellow cards.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Also in counter attack the hurricanes forwards just stay in the line and make any attempt the tahs had to defend usless. The back 3 just run around obstructions all night

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Every other ruck they clean out players who Arnt in the ruck. When they clear kicks theg obstruct like crazy. Why don't the Aussie teams just do the same.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
When will aussie sides learn tackle only. The tahs made so. Many tackle only but always stayed onside. How. Hard is it to know the laws and use then to your advantage

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Also in counter attack the hurricanes forwards just stay in the line and make any attempt the tahs had to defend usless. The back 3 just run around obstructions all night

This, why the fuck can the kiwis do what they want. If SANZAAR are genuinely concernes about the game they will finally crack down on kiwi cynical fouling in their own 22. Been doing it for a fucking decade.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Skeleton took 4 men in the tabs first try. So good. And barrel should. Almost be red carded for that knock down. Kiwi teams always do that. They very rarely let try's in even if they give away yellow cards to stop them. There were 2 yellow Card offences that stopped the force from scoring last week but only one was called. It's worth it. The force would of won of they were awarded as penalty try's and yellow cards.

mindblown_zpsftd4s7ei.gif

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Usless kiwi maggots booing Foley for kicking the ball Out in his own in goal. Wow

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Another thing the kiwi teams do Well is get up after clearly being tackled. The ref's always let it go

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
why the fuck can the kiwis do what they want.
It’s true. We can do whatever we want. Stay up late way past our bedtimes? Pfft, do it all the time. Get fucked mum, I’m a kiwi. I do what I want. Wander around offside? Fuck yeah! All the ref’s are our pals. They’re in our pockets. Have been for a decade. Nothing to see here Sir, amirite? Tool along down the motorway on the wrong side of the fucken road? “Kiwi here, right of way, doing whatever I want, move of it or lose it, fellow commuter.” Yellow cards for obstruction inside the 22? Fuck no. That’s for non-Kiwi’s. Thanks ref! You’re our pal. See ya next week mate. Practice? Fuck that. I mean we COULD practice, if we wanted to. Because as Kiwi’s, we can do whatever we want. But tackling practice? Passing practice? Sounds way too much like work. Nah, let’s just rock up on the weekend and see what happens.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Also the amount of knock ons they do but the ref call back Or strait down is ridiculous

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Barrwt should of been red carded at the 63rd minute for being office and stopping a. Potential try after Bryce's brake. Offside and cynical

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
So barret ended up Getting red anyway. It should of happened 15 min earlier which could Of changed the game but oh well.

Tahs look so so much better with Foley

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
It’s true. We can do whatever we want. Stay up late way past our bedtimes? Pfft, do it all the time. Get fucked mum, I’m a kiwi. I do what I want. Wander around offside? Fuck yeah! All the ref’s are our pals. They’re in our pockets. Have been for a decade. Nothing to see here Sir, amirite? Tool along down the motorway on the wrong side of the fucken road? “Kiwi here, right of way, doing whatever I want, move of it or lose it, fellow commuter.” Yellow cards for obstruction inside the 22? Fuck no. That’s for non-Kiwi’s. Thanks ref! You’re our pal. See ya next week mate. Practice? Fuck that. I mean we COULD practice, if we wanted to. Because as Kiwi’s, we can do whatever we want. But tackling practice? Passing practice? Sounds way too much like work. Nah, let’s just rock up on the weekend and see what happens.
Hey dismal, your 'humorous' bullshit might hold of you weren't full of shit and the canes were not constantly cynical as fuck. But they were mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.