• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Bucket List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
Ticked -
Saw in the professional age with the first SA v Aus Tri Nations game in Sydney '96
Saw RWC03 Semi's Aus v NZ and Eng v Fra. Great to be at.
Saw a First Grade Club game in Sydney back in the day when Wallabies were regularly involved (Kookaburras v Randwick 1995 at Coogee)
Played and coached a couple of Grand Final wins (and losses)
Watched and coached my kids in plenty of rugby.

One of the most satisfying things you can do in the sport is be involved in a pushover try. The sense of achievement to have 8 blokes, arm in arm, controlling your opposition in a scrum, to the point where they concede a pushover scrum is like nothing else.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
This.

If nothing else a great watch!

Good find.

Who is going to start the campaign for the Rugby Extreme 7's to be included in the Winter Olympics as well?

@RugbySkier?

Is there enough space at Friday Flat for a field? When is the first game being held here?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I love the idea, it's on my list for sure. Friday Flats probably not at the altitude required..

Chris McCracken

Jim Clark (26)
1. Play a game with my son. He may be able to be signed off to play grade next year. If I can be in shape to play, that may well happen. Maybe he'll even put me in for a try.

2. Daylight

3. Have one of the boys I've coached in the last few years run out for a Super Rugby team. Odds are against even that, so Wallabies would be a massive bonus.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
1. Watch the wallabies win the Bledisloe with Quade Cooper lifting the cup
2. Go to a RWC
3. Watch a France 6 Nations match in France
4. Hopefully see the wallabies have the Bledisloe, RC, Tom Richards Trophy, Mandela Plate, Puma Trophy, Cook Cup, James Bevan Trophy, Trophee des Bicentenaries, Lansdowne Cup, and the Hopetoun Cup (along with any other trophies I might have missed) at the same time
5. see the reds with the super rugby title, along with the Bob Templeton Cup & the Rod Macqueen Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.