• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Jerseys and Merch Deals

elementfreak

Trevor Allan (34)
A friend wants to buy his 12 year old son a Springbok jersey. Anyone have an idea where to buy them cheaply, locally (in Australia) or over the net?
lovellrugby.co.uk is generally well priced and they take about a week to get here.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
A friend wants to buy his 12 year old son a Springbok jersey. Anyone have an idea where to buy them cheaply, locally (in Australia) or over the net?

p.Tah, Your friend could try Kitbag which has the 2012 pro version available for around $80 including postage to Australia. It's a sale item so there may be limited stock...best be quick if it suits.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=87963

I have bought from them before and they are pretty reliable.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)

Look out on the Canterbury web site for sales.

They had one on the weekend in brisbane. Springbok jerseys all sizes were 50 bucks, and they had shorts, jackets and polos for a decent price as well.

They also had the full range of tahs gear. It was sitting in the corner gather dust as usual. Bought a smile to my face, as usual.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
They also had the full range of tahs gear. It was sitting in the corner gather dust as usual. Bought a smile to my face, as usual.

Sad to say, but the Tahs gear gathers a bit of dust here in Sydney stores as well. :rolleyes:

Canterbury usually have their Sydney sale around November.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
Kooga are also having a stock take sale this month. New specials up each day.
Kicking off with a Wallabies L/LS supporters polo for $20.
And a pair of those fancy shorts with the chamois side panels $25.

https://shop.kooga.com.au/category-s/132.htm

They're employing some dazzling marketing tricks in that email...

"Today we are offering a mens Qantas Wallabies long sleeve supporter polo in gold for just $50 reduced from $20..."

Now I really want one!!!

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
They must have a lot of stuff in their warehouse to clear if they are dragging the sale on for 30 days which would be no surprise if they are selling Wallabies socks for $50 a pair.

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
the issue I have with the current email deal is that it is supposedly for only one day, and then each day there is a new deal. BUT you have to order and pay the postage each day.

I wish you could place an order each day and then get it shipped after the 30th day with a single shipping price.

I am waiting for some deals to come up, at the moment I want a couple of pairs of shorts for the Reds and general wear, a couple of singlets for the Reds and Wallabies, I could probably do with another Wallaby jersey and also some odds and ends but if these become availiable I will be looking at $60-$70 for postage on half a dozen items.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Skins have 25% off until June 30.

Head to skins.net and at the checkout section put the code Wallabies12 .

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
the issue I have with the current email deal is that it is supposedly for only one day, and then each day there is a new deal. BUT you have to order and pay the postage each day.

I wish you could place an order each day and then get it shipped after the 30th day with a single shipping price.

I am waiting for some deals to come up, at the moment I want a couple of pairs of shorts for the Reds and general wear, a couple of singlets for the Reds and Wallabies, I could probably do with another Wallaby jersey and also some odds and ends but if these become availiable I will be looking at $60-$70 for postage on half a dozen items.

IIRR, when KooGa did their 12 Days of Christmas sale, they did have one day near, or at, the end where they re-listed a lot of the items that had appeared earlier in the sale. The potential issue there is that the item or size you are looking for may have sold out.

From experience, they aren't the most efficient when it comes to orders so I wouldn't want to accumulate items over a thirty day period before posting as there is a good chance one or two may not turn up. I once ordered four jerseys and only two were delivered....had to chase them up for the other two.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
KooGa started their 12 Days of Christmas sale today.

One of the offers is a Reds jersey for $40. Only 3XL, 5XL and 7XL though.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
It's surplus stock, hence why the sizings are limited
I understand that. It's just that sometimes it's better to not offer anything rather than have customers be disappointed by the lack of options.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I understand that. It's just that sometimes it's better to not offer anything rather than have customers be disappointed by the lack of options.
Usually, come sales time, the big sizes are all gone.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Usually, come sales time, the big sizes are all gone.