• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Ratings 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Maybe the Wookie's next spreadsheet will tell us. but the article in the OZ said numbers were up I never through to check averages.
They are running pretty much the same as last year for the published numbers, but that normally excludes SA, Argentina, Singapore and Japan.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Shute Shield: 29k
good to see the Shute Shield getting OK numbers. Hopefully that's enough eyeballs to generate the return that is needed to keep it going.

QRU shows a game through their Facebook etc channels but it's just not the same

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Highlanders v Crusaders - 56k
Rebels v Brumbies - 52k

Crows v Cats AFL was the highest rating game of the year so far - 352k

half

Alan Cameron (40)
seems to be following last seasons pattern or a little better. Hopefully the Wookie will have his spreadsheet updated next week.

half

Alan Cameron (40)
Wookie

Just had a look at your spreadsheet and you asked for people to point out errors so you could fix them.

I have listed some crowds missing below.

RD 1 Force V Rebels

RD 6 Tahs V Rebels

RD 9 Force V Tahs

RD 9 Stormers V Reds entered but you have not been putting in away crowds

Rd 10 Force V Bulls

RD 10 Reds V Cheetahs

The_Wookie

Chris McKivat (8)

half

Alan Cameron (40)
Reference article is based on material taken from footyindustry when i released Union ratings for 2010-2015. The reason that article doesnt have 2013 is because I never sorted it out.

That spreadsheet is here - http://footyindustry.com/files/ARU/2010 -2015 SuperRugby Ratings.xlsx

Mate thank you for all the work you have put in.

I am amazed you cannot find the match day details in the other codes they are published in a number of places.

The ARU need to or the rugby media or both need to pick up their act in this regard.

The_Wookie

Chris McKivat (8)
I am amazed you cannot find the match day details in the other codes they are published in a number of places.

The AFL and NRL publish the crowd figures on their own websites, and Austadiums tracks these as well. SANZAR dont seem to publish them. I know that when I did the table for Wallabies games I had to get crowds from ESPN's site, so maybe I should look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.