• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rumour: Deans could be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man on the hill

Alex Ross (28)
I'm hearing a very strong whisper that a loss by greater than 20 points will be bye bye for dingo during the week.

With JON gone / going - so to does the handshake he had with Nucifora to slip him into the top role after dingo!

Where does that leave us?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm hearing a very strong whisper that a loss by greater than 20 points will be bye bye for dingo during the week.

With JON gone / going - so to does the handshake he had with Nucifora to slip him into the top role after dingo!

Guessing.
The rumour mill on this subject has been busted for a while.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)

I fear a cricket score tonight. If it happens then put the broom through the place so we can stop talking about this.

nugget

Jimmy Flynn (14)
It's dang hot and humid here in Bris right now, at least we have that. Hopefully the ab's will melt.

D

daz

No change since the Pumas game. Deans will see us through the B&L tour.

We need to accept it and move on with our lives. There has to be some happiness out there somewhere we can grab onto.

;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Back to back poor efforts were enough for Sydney FC Diveball coach to fall on his sword.

Will a terrible performance next week against the Soap Dodgers be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.