• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2011 SF2: Australia vs. New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Actually Rocky was sanctioned by the IRB to do it for the lame shit that Smith has been getting away with at every breakdown for the last few years

J

Jay

Actually Rocky was sanctioned by the IRB to do it for the lame shit that Smith has been getting away with at every breakdown for the last few years

It would be pretty embarrassing for Rocky that a centre is more effective than him at the breakdown.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Poor Rocky. Kind of bad season. Dropped as captain, poor play, and now throttling poor Conrad. No wonder he's upset.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Seems like the Kiwis are a tad nervious this week (I would be too in their shoes) and looking to take their minds off the final. Wallaby fans who keep posting in this thread must just be sadists who enjoy self punnishment. God knows, I have tried everything possible to block this game out of my head.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Seems like the Kiwis are a tad nervious this week (I would be too in their shoes) and looking to take their minds off the final. Wallaby fans who keep posting in this thread must just be sadists who enjoy self punnishment. God knows, I have tried everything possible to block this game out of my head.

Yet you are still reading the posts......

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Somehow gagger,I not surprised you would defend Elsom, I haven't been back through thread, I suppose you calling for Jane to be cited for attempting to hit Moores elbow??

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
So what does deserve someone attempting to break your neck?? He has on hand holding neck while forcing his chin back, there can be nothing else he was doing!!!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Maybe Conrad was being a complete ****?

Who knows...

But the video doesn't show what happens before that.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Apparently Conrad was asked about it on NZ radio and laughed it off, saying he had been niggling Rocky a bit and probably deserved it.

Not that that excuses Rocky's actions, was very reckless and he could have copped a card if a ref or touchie saw it.

M

Muttonbird

Amazing the IRB didn't just sanction the Wallabies another win like they did in the previous match, for the good of the game, like.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Apparently Conrad was asked about it on NZ radio and laughed it off, saying he had been niggling Rocky a bit and probably deserved it.

Not that that excuses Rocky's actions, was very reckless and he could have copped a card if a ref or touchie saw it.
Which probably really says a lot about Conrad, laugh it off, and not cause controversy, a lot of players would of tried to get milage out of it. As I said when this was first posted, I had seen it , and didn't bother posting that and Moore one as I thought it may cause a shit fight.

T

TheNextBigThing

Which probably really says a lot about Conrad, laugh it off, and not cause controversy, a lot of players would of tried to get milage out of it. As I said when this was first posted, I had seen it , and didn't bother posting that and Moore one as I thought it may cause a shit fight.

It'll be dug back up once "Kneegate" runs out of mileage.

Edit: I don't know how do post that fishing picture but I'm being sarcastic.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Na NBT, you and I know both know QC (Quade Cooper) is going to do something else stupid to take over from The Knee:lmao::lmao:

And don't worry, we can see a fun bit of fishing when it comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.