• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Ill happily admit that I'm biased, but apart from the Saffa tour, I felt the Rebels won every scrum battle except for the Force in Perth and the Reds in Melbourne, although if someone can back up a different assertion, I'm happy to modify mine.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ill happily admit that I'm biased, but apart from the Saffa tour, I felt the Rebels won every scrum battle except for the Force in Perth and the Reds in Melbourne, although if someone can back up a different assertion, I'm happy to modify mine.

no, you are biased.

but correct

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Uruguay have qualified for the RWC. They beat Russia 36-27 for an aggregate win 57-49. They lost the first leg by a point and were behind at half time in today's game too. They join Aus, Eng, Wales & Fiji in group A.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Uruguay have qualified for the RWC. They beat Russia 36-27 for an aggregate win 57-49. They lost the first leg by a point and were behind at half time in today's game too. They join Aus, Eng, Wales & Fiji in group A.

Hopefully someone posts some decent highlights. Full crowd, awesome atmosphere and great local commentators apparently with some good tries.

Uruguay only has a couple of professional players, so it's a great effort from them. The IRB need to help them prepare over the next 12 months so that they're not complete lambs for slaughter in the world cup. Some expert coaching consultants and so on. I guess the one positive is that because they're in such a tough pool most of the teams will rest players against them.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I said it before, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) will be on the pine for RWC, making way for big Henry and little James.

Now with his announcement to leave Australian rugby I reckon you can just about be certain of that. I am in awe of the bloke and his soon-to-be 100 Caps and the contributions he has made to rugby throughout Australia.

The only way he will be run-on next year is if he has a BLINDER each and every week.

Its got a bit to go yet, but what a wonderful career he has had to date. On top of that he is just a great bloke on and off the paddock.

T

Train Without a Station

It's a wonderful career that may potentially be remembered with distaste depending on how implicated he is in the Beale matter though.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It's a wonderful career that may potentially be remembered with distaste depending on how implicated he is in the Beale matter though.

TWAS - there appears to be some smoke re AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and the KB (Kurtley Beale) incident.

However, the bloke should be lauded for his longstanding contributions to rugby.

People who do not, are just fuckwits IMO

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Tweet from Nick Heath @ Rugby Media:

Demand for @England2015 tickets was highest for Eng v Aus, Eng v Wal, NZ v Arg, Aus v Wal, both semis and the final.
and
An incredible 650,000 tickets were requested for England v Australia in the pool stage. With 82,000 capacity and sponsors seats, good luck!

Interestingly, only 500k applied for the final.
Fortress Twickenham? More like a seething cauldron of Poms.

Status
Not open for further replies.