1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Discussion in 'Rugby Matches' started by Lindommer, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Shiggins Paul McLean (56)

I'm just pointing it out. To me it's a ban and we need him in the side sorry for pointing out the obvious

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
  2. teach Trevor Allan (34)

I think Shiggins is right. He deliberately knees the welshman. There was no slip and it does not in any way look accidental.
    Shiggins likes this.
  3. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Its not trolling to point out what on the available evidence looks like a serious example of foul play. If he is cited it will be unlikely to end well.
    Shiggins likes this.
  4. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

The video kOB posts clearly shows Pocock simply trying to release his foot....

No knee at all...

Shiggins be trolling - somebody ban this guy already.
  5. Moono74 Banned

I think the theme we can take from all the Wallabies game we have seen in this WC so far are that the boys are invested, whole heartily all men in, one heart, one goal. It's pretty fucking awesome so far Tahs, Reds, Force, Brumbies and Rebels united.. Keep it rolling on boys!
    chasmac likes this.
  6. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

I thought it was a pretty smart penalty, and even YC, the Welsh score there without his penalty/YC.
    chasmac likes this.
  7. ACR Dick Tooth (41)

So pretty much the only channel that doesn't work on foxtel go is the rugby.. typical. Media trying to hold rugby down in Australia. The Wallabies start playing decent rugby and they need to suppress the truth.

[IMG]

Oh, and BAN Pocock.. and Hooper again for good measure..

and Moore for never shutting the fuck up.
  8. qwerty51 George Gregan (70)

He knees him but it's not clear it's deliberate at all.
  9. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Oddly enough, it actually looks worse in real time, calling for someone to be banned for raising potential foul play is probably worthy of a ban. As is the personal attack of calling him a troll.

Back up, Slim 293.
  10. drewprint Bill McLean (32)

Looks like a nothing incident to me. He's being held, trying to get out, and is turning/falling around a bit to do so. You see that in lots of rucks.
  11. Shiggins Paul McLean (56)

If I think it's deliberate it's not good. I'm as one eyed as they come. Hahaha. It's not like poey to do that but he just hit frusraieted. The Welshman should be in the shit for holding him back around the knock and knee as well

12. KOB1987 Steve Williams (59)

There's no mention of it on Twitter. Only that pocock might be in doubt for the quarter with a calf injury.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

Not really, Shiggins has prior form.....

And there's absolutely nothing there.

KOB's video clearly shows that.
  14. mxyzptlk Colin Windon (37)

#BlameBurgess
  15. Sandpit Fan Nev Cottrell (35)

Get your hand off it. There is nothing in that, won't get a second glance. You still dirty on him leaving the Force or something?
  16. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

The concern is The Citing Bloke and how they view things.

Remember the Dive in Argentina? How about Deysell's stomp against the Crusader that was holding him illegally?

There could be something in it. You never know what the Citing Bloke looks at, or what additional angles are available to them. #2 Red does stay down for a bit after the "incident". Looks like he may have been "the target". Possibly just winded, a torn heartlidge or was he trying to milk a TMO review?
    Shiggins likes this.
  17. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

Bingo.
  18. Shiggins Paul McLean (56)

I'm a massive pocock fan. See my avatar?

FrankLind likes this.
  19. Groucho Greg Davis (50)

No, he's not frustrated The other bloke has hold of his leg and he has no choice about where to put his knee.
  20. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Exactly.