1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Discussion in 'Rugby Matches' started by Lindommer, Oct 2, 2015.

1. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Thats nice odds, looking at the video in real time, I will have $50 on it - are you game?
    Shiggins likes this.
  2. Groucho Greg Davis (50)

What are your odds on guilty?
  3. Sandpit Fan Nev Cottrell (35)

Relax. There's nothing to see or worry about.
    drewprint likes this.
  4. Samson Herbert Moran (7)

Pocock had to bring his right leg forward to take his body weight so he could kick backwards with his left leg to free it. No malice was intended.
  5. mxyzptlk Colin Windon (37)

6. Benaud Tom Lawton (22)

Absolutely. An illegal gagr gambling caper is long overdue.
    USARugger likes this.
  7. Groucho Greg Davis (50)

I just have to say, again, how chuffed I am. Not a technical rugby match. No sweeping backline movements. None! But I'm still pushing down goosebumps. What a gutsy defensive display.
    chasmac, Scotty and BDA like this.
  8. Hugh Jarse Rocky Elsom (76)

Our scrum was very impressive today. Very happy with the single digits in the Engine Room.
  9. Groucho Greg Davis (50)

Meh, you're trolling now. My argument is that Pocock's knee isn't obviously deliberate. Posting a picture of an MMA fight is just the most obvious folderol.
  10. Mr Doug Dick Tooth (41)

It's going to be hard to get a couple of hours sleep after watching that!
    I feel like I want to watch the full 80 minutes again!

Catch you all later.
  11. Merrow Trevor Allan (34)

Posey left the Force...enough said.
  12. Moono74 Banned

I love the smell...the smell of champions in the morning..it smells like..smells like..victory!
    BDA and Groucho like this.
  13. the plastic paddy John Solomon (38)

Great defence from Australia. They would want to be careful of looking to milk every scrum for penalties, IMHO. You are solid but a good loose head, which Paul James is not, in a month of Sunday's, will straighten up Kepu. Be it Ireland, France or Argentina you meet in the semi finals, you will be seriously disabused if you think you scrum is a weapon. But great stuff when you went down to 13 men. Can the Wale go to the well again? Looks like Bandy legs is gone now as well.
  14. TOCC Guest

making a mountain of an ant hill with that pocock subject, i don't know why you would post a video about it and risk it getting on social media. Are we not here to support the Wallabies, acknowledge it was a dubious subject, and move on, let the citing officer do his own homework, don't do it for him.
  15. Tangawizi Peter Fenwicke (45)

If any mod wants to do us a favour & delete every post about it..
    TSR and londonrugbyfan like this.
  16. TOCC Guest

I agree, people got a little excited following the scrums performance against England, but it's definitely not a attacking weapon that has other teams running scared. Ireland, France and definitely Argentina will back themselves against the Wallaby scrum.
    the plastic paddy likes this.
  17. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Hey, i am not the bookmaker! Happy to take the 20-1 on it making a citing tho'.
    Groucho likes this.
  18. Groucho Greg Davis (50)

Well, there's milking and there's attacking. Actually going for the big drive isn't milking the scrum for penalties. Milking is exposing the collapse on the hit.
    TOCC likes this.
  19. galumay Trevor Allan (34)

Done! *shakes hand*
  20. KOB1987 Steve Williams (59)

I'll take my vid down. EDIT no I won't, the slow mo is to his benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk