• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
north.jpg

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
This is nothing but a dead rubber. :)

Why ? Cause both these teams are going through to the Final.

hmm yeh, nah. this game is anything but a dead rubber. Whoever wins is surely favourites to lift the cup. Go Wallabies!

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
There is no doubt Australia is a different team than the one that lost to the lions,
They are far more clinical in their approach, the speed in which they play and they now have a scrum to equal or better most teams, they have attack runners all over the field, I think our defence as good as it has been, is now flawed with so many injuries, Defences are built up over time, have we had the time, we will soon find out.
Wales will fight to the end, but our bench is full of maybe's, we don't have the strength in depth you need to finish the stronger.
Nevertheless this Wales side is starting to believe in its self, playing till the final whistle some thing we have failed to do in the past.
So it finally comes down to who has improved for the better, I cant wait may the best team win, then give us a good one.

ymlen cumry

G

galumay

I saw there wasn't a match preview on the main site, so I've written one, and sent it to Gagger, but I may be too late for publication. So I'm leaving it here. :)

Definitely worthy of publication Groucho, hard to argue with anything there!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just a heads up, if anyone is relying on Foxtel Play - it's been down all night and there's no customer service/support staff on hand to fix it.........

So feel free to add to the scorn on their Facebook page for their generally unreliable, overpriced, poor quality SD piece of shit service...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom