• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: ENG v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Is there more to it than that? Surely the captain would just say something to the ref. It's possible that the opposition is not driving straight and Marler is following. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a thing that keeps getting repeated on GAGR

With the evidence I have, no. They only show one quick look at the spider cam and then revert it to the normal cam
If it was as clear-cut as that, it's the sort of thing Gats would be been griping about to the refs prior to the game, no?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Geez Burgess left his backs exposed then by rushing out of the line: doesn't seem to have cottoned on to the fact we don't have a play the ball where everyone can re-align

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Round the corner....... round the corner....... round the corner....... round the corner........

Up-and-under.
Rinse and repeat

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
If it was as clear-cut as that, it's the sort of thing Gats would be been griping about to the refs prior to the game, no?
No god damn idea, but as I said, with the evidence I have, he is getting away with murder time and time again.
Truly amazed someone can base his international career on illegal play.

Status
Not open for further replies.