• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: ENG v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A

Status
Not open for further replies.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Prop leaning forward, supporting himself with his elbows on the ground and the commentator "has to question" that call against him for being off his feet?

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
The English scrum look so dangerous like always. The English scrum has been our nightmare in the last years

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
It is just inimaginable, Marler once again going at 90 degrees and rewarded with a penalty
Is there more to it than that? Surely the captain would just say something to the ref. It's possible that the opposition is not driving straight and Marler is following. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a thing that keeps getting repeated on GAGR

saulityvi

Syd Malcolm (24)
Is there more to it than that? Surely the captain would just say something to the ref. It's possible that the opposition is not driving straight and Marler is following. Sometimes I wonder if it's just a thing that keeps getting repeated on GAGR
With the evidence I have, no. They only show one quick look at the spider cam and then revert it to the normal cam

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Welsh tighthead should be pushing out. He is just caving under the pressure from Marler.

Status
Not open for further replies.