• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Pool D - Wallabies v Georgia, Friday 11th October, 9.15pm ADST

B

Bobby Sands

Does anyone think Cheik was trialling JOC (James O'Connor) at 15 to play the two Fijians in the centre next week?

Or do we think DHP?

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I’d be dropping Kerevi for Kuridrani without a blink after this game.
Are you kidding???? The only guy on the field that delivered consistent, quick, front foot ball.

Kerevi has his faults - but we are watching different games if that is your take on the game.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Does anyone think Cheik was trialling JOC (James O'Connor) at 15 to play the two Fijians in the centre next week?

Or do we think DHP?

I want TK in now over JO'C. One game each against minnows, JO'C was marginal in the wet, TK scored a hattrick getting MOTM.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

Or do we think DHP?
No, I think DHP would have come on for Petaia at the 60 minute mark but he didn’t have that luxury with Beale going down ten minutes in. Petaia comes off as planned beforehand at the 60 minute mark and it has to be for CLL.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Are you kidding???? The only guy on the field that delivered consistent, quick, front foot ball.

Kerevi has his faults - but we are watching different games if that is your take on the game.

He’s got one move and that’s straight, at this level it isn’t enough. Kuridrani gives us that and is a far superior defender in terms of technique and reads.

I’m a massive Kerevi fan from his high school days but it’s evident he won’t win us a World Cup. Very one dimensional and still doesn’t look at outside options.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Set piece has been brilliant, everything else has been trash. Realistically, if we beat England, that'd be a massive upset.
There is no evidence of it, but I am still hoping we have one good performance in us.

Trying my best to convince myself that it is in there somewhere.

Don’t really believe it, but all I have left is hope.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
There is no evidence of it, but I am still hoping we have one good performance in us.

Trying my best to convince myself that it is in there somewhere.

Don’t really believe it, but all I have left is hope.

Yeah, a lucky upset is what I'm hoping for. I don't dare ever think about three good continuous games.

Spruce Moose

Fred Wood (13)
England were not pretty against Tonga and struggled against a 14 man Argentina until the second half so I don't think they'll be tooting their own horns quite yet.

They haven't played a full 80 against Teir 1 opposition yet this tournament so if Wallabies can work out how to play like they did in 2nd half against Fiji and last 50 minutes against Wales for a whole 80 minutes its game on.

Also would be nice with no rain.