• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC QF 1 WAL v RSA (Twickenham) 18th Oct 0200 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
http://www.therugbypaper.co.uk/feat...do-springboks-have-variety-to-go-all-the-way/

Cunning. It's the reverse hex. Build them up to be world beaters and make us out to be shit. Fuck that might have reversed the reverse hex. We may need to reverse the reversed reverse hex now.

What are you talking about?

He doesn't even talk about Wales in the article?

Everything he says in the article is 100% true. WTF has it got to do with the QF? HE is talking about SA's shortcomings in the interview. All which are spot on. Nothing about Wales.

Dude, you really need to lighten up a little not everyone is out to criticise Welsh rugby.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Would love to hear your reasoning here.

You see this is the thing with Welsh coaches and fans. Can never just fucking accept a loss. It's always someone else's fault. Officials or some fairy who flew over the ground, but never Wales' inability over the last century to close out games against SH opponents.

Beat SA, Aus and NZ in one season and then you can have ticket for a whinge, but only one.
Don't be ridiculous. I don't believe in fairies. It's gnomes that do it every time

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
never Wales' inability over the last century to close out games against SH opponents.

Beat SA, Aus and NZ in one season and then you can have ticket for a whinge, but only one.
Think I said something similar further up

So, if we win rwc then I have a ticket to whinge? Ow far back can I go?

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yes but only if you win one away from home.
More seriously tho. Really looking forward to this game. More than last week. Two countries for which rugby really matters, wales up against some of my favourite players, winner takes all. Love it

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I think the Bokke will take this. My gut feeling is that it won't be that close. No logic to support that. Just a feeling. Hope it's a cracker.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Barring a famous victory in Cardiff by les bleus, this should be the best of the quarters. There's reasons why both teams could/should win, but I suspect that the end result will come down to a bit of luck either way.

Heart says Wales, head says Boks.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
My hen laid a haddock on top of a tree
Glad barks and centurions throw dogs in the sea.
I could stew a hare here and brandish Dan's flan
Don's ruddy bogs blocked up with sand.
When oars appear on beer bottle pies
Oh butter the hens as they fly.

:cool:

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Could be Gatlands last night in charge if wales lose. Almost certainly will be for meyer too

Status
Not open for further replies.