• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC Week 2 - thread for matches without a match thread*

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA IRELAND = POTATO FAMINE IN THE BRAINS. Definition of insanity etc. No plan B, just preprogrammed automatons, one-out donkeys.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Summed it up for me when Ireland tried the cross kick trick play on a penalty 5 minutes into the game rather than taking the points or kicking to the corner. Respect the samurai.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
Looks like we're heading for a NZ-Paddy QF! Both results are pretty huge: either the Hugh Cavill rule holds true once again despite Ireland's recent form, or the ABs are bundled out 3 wins to early

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
tumblr_nxcpp5IqPd1qdqyxho4_500.gif
"WHALE NITS FOR EVERYONE!"

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Why didn't Japan go for FG off the scrum at end of match. That would have taken the bonus point away from Ireland.

That bonus point may come back to haunt them.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Classy stuff from Schmidt having a dig at Gardner in the post match interview.

"It's not too dissimilar from the last time we had this referee."
Are you fucking shitting me?
Fuck this sook.
Penning a stern letter tonight to NZRFU recommending striking the name Joe Schmidt from list of future potential All Black coaches.​

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
"It's not too dissimilar from the last time we had this referee."

Are you fucking shitting me?

Fuck this sook.

Penning a stern letter tonight to NZRFU recommending striking the name Joe Schmidt from list of future potential All Black coaches.

And underlining Jamie Joseph

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Out of interest, this is just what happened to the world rankings:
64162679-C971-4FD5-9F5C-56F9E7A6105E.png

Attachments

• A0277AB5-D346-42C3-A484-A53E33927307.png
    A0277AB5-D346-42C3-A484-A53E33927307.png
    194 KB · Views: 231