• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SF2: England v South Africa 22/10/23 @ 0800 NZDT

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I don't know why but I reckon BOK would have been the talking points for the fanbase of whichever team lost

yeah because he’s no good, he guesses more than anyone but does it with conviction so everyone from WR (World Rugby) applauds him.

wayne Barnes has to get next week

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
....or Berry, or Gardner. Berry got to the highest level of this lot as a player and has an excellent feel for the game. Plus, it'd be delicious to see him stick it up Erasmus if the Saffers lose.

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
....or Berry, or Gardner. Berry got to the highest level of this lot as a player and has an excellent feel for the game. Plus, it'd be delicious to see him stick it up Erasmus if the Saffers lose.
Berry is no chance. Blows the pea out of the whistle every chance he gets. Loves a ridiculous penalty because “It’s in the rules”.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
But SA play anti rugby style as well, the two worst styles of rugby just met, making a close horrible game of rugby.
Not always, South Africa just love doing it in World Cup semi finals for some reason

They can turn it on when needed. England however, aren’t capable of any good attack whatsoever

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Not always, South Africa just love doing it in World Cup semi finals for some reason

They can turn it on when needed. England however, aren’t capable of any good attack whatsoever
But they didn't turn it on? They kicked the same pens England kicked and scored a try off a line-out. Farrell's drop goal was more entertaining than whatever SA did all game lol. Are u also aware of the conditions the match was played in?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
But they didn't turn it on? They kicked the same pens England kicked and scored a try off a line-out. Farrell's drop goal was more entertaining than whatever SA did all game lol. Are u also aware of the conditions the match was played in?
*Awkward truth*

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
I never said they turned it on in this game. I said they have a good chance of beating NZ next week with Amore creative gameplan, as opposed to the 0% chance England would have had

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
I never said they turned it on in this game. I said they have a good chance of beating NZ next week with Amore creative gameplan, as opposed to the 0% chance England would have had
Sure but honestly neither team has a realistic chance against NZ.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
World cup form...
I could have sworn I watched France cruise to a win over New Zealand in the World Cup

Yeah the Boks are in terrible form, coming out of the pool of death and beating France in their home tournament. Really poor form…

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
I could have sworn I watched France cruise to a win over New Zealand in the World Cup
Yep. AB are marginal favourites. Bok odds drifting slightly in a tight betting market but they certainly have a realistic chance.

Zi3YWQAP_o.png

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)

Berry has 0 feel for the game. But he's Mike Adamson with even better PR. so he gets a go.