• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SF2: England v South Africa 22/10/23 @ 0800 NZDT

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just imagine the absolute cacophonous shitshow if it ends up with an All Blacks vs. England final. It'll make Bryce Lawrence seem like tiddlywinks by comparison.

Lets fucken go, England.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Similar to the Welsh ref having the Wallabies/Fiji game a week before the Wallabies were to meet Wales. Not a good look, but truth is that there was no controversy afterwards. Still, WR (World Rugby) or whoever appoints the game day officials should have more of a weather eye on how things could look.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I am hoping SA fail to get up for this match and England cause a upset, just to shut there internet trolls down. They would be unbearable if they win the cup.

Can't see it happening, but I can hope.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I am hoping SA fail to get up for this match and England cause a upset, just to shut there internet trolls down. They would be unbearable if they win the cup.

Can't see it happening, but I can hope.
Mate. The Saffa trolls just cancel out the overconfident and arrogant Irish fans per getting beaten. It was insufferable. Especially all the "experts"

I feel for your disappointment, but every country has their idiot trolls online.

Saffas by 3 in an ugly shitfest. Sorry

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bokke unchanged:

Arendse, Kriel, De Allende, Kolbe; Libbok, Reinach; Kitshoff, Mbonambi, Malherbe, Etzebeth, Mostert, Kolisi (capt), Du Toit, Vermeulen. Replacements: Fourie, Nche, Koch, Snyman, Smith, De Klerk, Pollard, Le Roux.

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
England isnt as bad as u guys make out..

Also I don’t want another boring ass tri nations NZ / SA final

I want the Faulklands war final Argentina vs England

Last edited:

Italophile

Bill Watson (15)
Borthwick shuffles deckchairs:

England XV: 15. Freddie Steward, 14. Jonny May, 13. Joe Marchant, 12. Manu Tuilagi, 11. Elliot Daly, 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Alex Mitchell; 1. Joe Marler, 2. Jamie George, 3. Dan Cole, 4. Maro Itoje, 5. George Martin, 6. Courtney Lawes, 7. Tom Curry, 8. Ben Earl.

Replacements: 16. Theo Dan, 17. Ellis Genge, 18. Kyle Sinckler, 19. Ollie Chessum, 20. Billy Vunipola, 21. Danny Care, 22. George Ford, 23. Ollie Lawrence.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Have they released a list of the predicted HIAs yet? ;)

I don't think it was pre-meditated but one of those things where someone's looked at the regs, concluded that "if A happens we can do B" & then filed it away for future use. They just got lucky with the timing of the HIAs & exploited the loophole.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Borthwick shuffles deckchairs:

England XV: 15. Freddie Steward, 14. Jonny May, 13. Joe Marchant, 12. Manu Tuilagi, 11. Elliot Daly, 10. Owen Farrell, 9. Alex Mitchell; 1. Joe Marler, 2. Jamie George, 3. Dan Cole, 4. Maro Itoje, 5. George Martin, 6. Courtney Lawes, 7. Tom Curry, 8. Ben Earl.

Replacements: 16. Theo Dan, 17. Ellis Genge, 18. Kyle Sinckler, 19. Ollie Chessum, 20. Billy Vunipola, 21. Danny Care, 22. George Ford, 23. Ollie Lawrence.
Criminal that Arundell doesn't get picked

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I don't think it was pre-meditated but one of those things where someone's looked at the regs, concluded that "if A happens we can do B" & then filed it away for future use. They just got lucky with the timing of the HIAs & exploited the loophole.
Neither do I. I was just stirring.