• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v Rebels RD 6 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Rule 88 of 1902 Section 18 sub paragraph 3 states every side are allowed to have a off day whether its at home or away beginning or end of season. Sharks played awful and Brumbies capitalize on it and played brilliantly

kronic

John Solomon (38)
F*cking awful.

Sharks will just maul it over, 5m out, every time. Some of the throws have been questionable though.

I dragged my arse out of bed for this shit. FML.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Who's the Rebels forward coach? This is completely unacceptable. Absolute dereliction of the basics. Set pieces, maul, body position... all found utterly wanting. Shambles.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Not sure what hurts more the embarrassing rolling maul defence or the turnovers.

Inman has been ok. Phipps awful, but to be fair it's a tough day, the forwards are getting a lesson. Consolations; lineouts good again, scrums not too bad, Vuna has shown some good touches.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
This is fucking disgraceful. We're going to lose 100+ to nil here. Has there ever, ever, been a performance this abject in Soup?

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I rarely stay up for these Saffa games and I choose this one? Come on Rebels.......

Status
Not open for further replies.