• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v Rebels RD 6 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
I don't even know what to say about this. How are they going to recover from this?

And none of these guys can be considered for the Wallabies after this.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I don't get how this can happen after a bye, did they all go on holiday or something

Yellow for JOC (James O'Connor) on consistency

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
How is that a yellow? FFS. If JOC (James O'Connor) laid the player on a pillow and gave him a massage there would have been more malice than that tackle.

jermano

Ted Fahey (11)
One positive, First time in a few games we didn't blow a half time lead¡¡

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
That was disgraceful. That is hills job gone, Henderson gone.
Delve was awful for the first time. Front row were slow to everything. Higgers was constantly offside and lazy.
Only good player was Inman and he got zero support.
If they don't show up against the cheetahs, they will get 5,000 to the kings game.
What a woefully inept performance. It will take awhile before I have any respect for our fwds.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
massive step backwards

this is rebels 2011 stuff

no possession because no control on the few opportunities we had the ball. turnover at lineouts, not straight, driving over the ball and leaving it exposed at the back of a ruck and no half, one out stationary "runners", i cant recall actually getting over the gain line, one on one missed tackles.

completely outclassed. its going to be long year again. really think we will struggle to win another game.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
I don't get how this can happen after a bye, did they all go on holiday or somethingYellow for JOC (James O'Connor) on consistency

I'm pretty sure JOC (James O'Connor) went to Bali.

Yet again Australian rugby gets embarrassed in South Africa. It's happened to the Reds twice in the not so distant past so I'm not going to be too critical. But this kind of thing just has to stop. We have 5 professional rugby union teams that need to be more competitive then that...

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
That really was disgraceful. Unless things turn around sharpish and some good wins start getting chalked up, there needs to be a big cleanout.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
I can't believe a guy who wants to be captain would take off for a week to go sit in the sun and not train....
interesting to note how the brumbies appear to consider training a 24/7 thing, whilst JOC (James O'Connor) takes a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.