• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sharks v Rebels RD 6 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Look like the Sharks broke into Loftus and stole their mojo. Destroying teams upfront and on the scoreboard as well as scoring of 3 mauls? Bulls might sue them for copyright infringement

Boomer

Alfred Walker (16)
How is it even possible that an elite player goes and holidays during the season?

Cross-promotion branding opportunity to leverage off his Twitter database for ROI with mutual benefit.

He stayed at a resort owned by one of the Force's backers.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
How is it even possible that an elite player goes and holidays during the season?

When the Rebels had the bye I think the players got four or five days off with no scheduled training. I'm assuming that's when he went.

I think many other teams do the same when they have the bye.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
This Rabble lot look much worse then the Kings can ever wish to be. Now they took it off the field aswell.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
When the Rebels had the bye I think the players got four or five days off with no scheduled training. I'm assuming that's when he went.

I think many other teams do the same when they have the bye.
Rebels where 1 win from 4 games, I don't think they deserved any extra time off. The weekend at most not 4 or 5 days.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
ok i just did the unthinkable and watched this game again, yes I am a sucker for punishment.

All credit to the Sharks, they really did stop the Rebels in attack. Rebels had crossed the line on at least 3 occasions that they could not get the ball down.

The amount of turnovers by the Rebels is shocking.

My views on players:

Roberts would be better at 15 with more space while his still developing

Pyle and Mitchell never stopped trying

Jones needs to be taught to run into contact a lot lower though

Inman is not a 12, first option is to always run into contact

PAE, impressed off the bench

Reid, give him a full contract already

Woodward, did not look comfortable at 13 to me. Don't think it helped that his first touch he threw a intercept (Lucky they than knocked on)

Status
Not open for further replies.