• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
A replay of the '97 Grand Final. Tim Lane coached Manly then as well.

A very painful memory for Eastwood supporters. A very young Scott Staniforth at full-back, had a terrible game.

Willie O was sensational, earned a Wallaby recall IIRC.

I too hope that it ends up being Eastwood and Manly, if it is, we are coming down for the game (from SE Queensland).

K

Keithy

Probably Easts lost to Penrith. No matter the result Easts were always going to play in 4th vs. 5th match and Penrith were paying plenty.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Anybody watching the game, my wife and I would really, really appreciate some updates. Many thanks in advance.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Holy Shit just turned over and woodies are up 77-15 with 2 to go.

Anyone seen the whole game?

Edit: final score was 77-15

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Thanks guys. Looks as though we can book our trip south.

Vengeance is sweet. Nice to see Rortwick miss out after last year's disgraceful episode.

T

truckandtrailor

I think he means the late imports like Junior Maninoa

.... Really? That's a touch rough champ.

Congrats to the Woodies, they played an amazing game and deserved their win! Just make sure you bring that style of play if/when you verse Uni.

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
did anyone listen to the post match interviews with Ben Mowen and Nic White.......they both made comments that as long as Uni dont win it...........I reckon thats the sentiments of the entire rugby community.......Uni clowns excepted of course.

And we at Manly think we're a chance v Uni tomorrow. Go the Mighty Marlins

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
did anyone listen to the post match interviews with Ben Mowen and Nic White.......they both made comments that as long as Uni dont win it...........I reckon thats the sentiments of the entire rugby community.......Uni clowns excepted of course.

And we at Manly think we're a chance v Uni tomorrow. Go the Mighty Marlins

Absolutely. Will George Smith be there today? He has been a great club man for the Marlins.

Good luck, smash the self-centred "students". You should have a fair bit of home-grown support at the home of rugby.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
I'd like to know more about that, I put some money on Easts...

Gambling: The scourge of sport.

According to Ryan Tandy, the well known mungoball philosopher "I couldn’t tell you a punter who’s in front,” he said." as quoted in court reports for his current NRL Betting trial recently.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Gambling: The scourge of sport.

According to Ryan Tandy, the well known mungoball philosopher "I couldn’t tell you a punter who’s in front,” he said." as quoted in court reports for his current NRL Betting trial recently.

I think he was actually quoting Confucius.

M

mackaboi

very happy to see eastwood go through. Played a fantastic game against the Wicks yesterday and i felt bad for randwick in the end as the final scoreline was a bit of a blowout. But keen for next weeks grand final whether eastwood are playing many or sydney uni

Status
Not open for further replies.