• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby - I am bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
I wonder if it's just sport in general, my AFL and League mates say similar things about those sports. They also complain about the rules of those games and referee decisions.
Yeah a lot of my mates say league is pretty rubbish these days.

AFL's popularity seems to be going from strength to strength though.

Supposedly football (soccer) viewing figures are down in Europe.

It's probably just cyclical.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chibimatty

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I'll watch the Kings and Jags because they tend to throw it around. If there's a big game in Cape Town, Durban, JohBurg, Tokyo or Buenos Aires, I'll tune in for the atmosphere; but I'll only keep watching if the game is good.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
New Zealand derbies are amazing.

Everything else gives me the shits, and I much prefer to watch NH or Sevens if the Rebels aren't playing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Watching the Lions and no matter who they are playing has been great value this season. I think they are better than last year in quite a few areas, defence being one of them. I know they aren't playing the Kiwi's (and hence the Kiwis think they are useless) but they are playing enterprising rugby.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Lions and the Clan are good sides to watch. I have come to enjoy watching the Kings. Chiefs can be an amaizing side to watch when on song. The Kiwi derbies are always tops. Loyalty brings me back to watch the Reds but that doesn't often end well.

Things are pretty fucked in Australian rugby so I guess I can credit the ARU for re kindling my love of fishing.

Used to pride myself on watching every minute of every game but not these days. Be fucked if I'm putting myself through a full Bulls game.

Super Rugby went into decay when they brought in this stupid conference shit. Just go back to each side playing each other once FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.