• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Membership Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I intend on renewing my Forever Reds membership, which I think has increased to $55 (wasn't it $35 or so?). Either way, not a large amount of money.

Uncertain at this stage about renewing my membership for my baby, though. He will be promoted to Red Toddler if I do, from Baby Red. The Baby Reds jersey is still too small edit: LARGE for him at 10 months, so at this stage I am guessing he won't be a prop.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Ash, on the baby jerseys, the head hole is way too small for the size of the jersey. My daughter is quite a little bub and I can barely get the jersey over her head now (13 months) but the jersey swims on her. Next season, my wife is going to modify the jersey so she'll actually be able to wear it when it fits her.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Scoey, yeah, same with my boy. He is a little tall, but rather lean and he has a huge head. 00 stuff hangs off him, but the length is right and the head size sometimes too tight. The Reds jersey swims on him too. Haven't tried to put it on in a while, though.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I intend on renewing my Forever Reds membership, which I think has increased to $55 (wasn't it $35 or so?). Either way, not a large amount of money.

Uncertain at this stage about renewing my membership for my baby, though. He will be promoted to Red Toddler if I do, from Baby Red. The Baby Reds jersey is still too small edit: LARGE for him at 10 months, so at this stage I am guessing he won't be a prop.

My sincere condolences to you and your family Ash. That is the news no parent wants to hear. :p

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Meanwhile Reds memberships have moved to 15,522.
Surely other clubs have released their tally thus far? Anyone?

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
Reds at 18000.
Anyone have an update re the other clubs?
Once again, all junior players in Queensland will be Reds members this year, after paying their $8 for insurance, $27.50 to the ARU and $40 to the QRU. They will receive a membership card, hat and lanyard.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
yeah I've been meaning to get an interstate one. 3600 sounds low. Didn't they get 10,000 last year? Only 10 weeks to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.