• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Membership Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
yeah I've been meaning to get an interstate one. 3600 sounds low. Didn't they get 10,000 last year? Only 10 weeks to go!

After the crap they played last season I think they are lucky to be at 3600. They where aiming for 10k but never got there.

Yes, I am resigned while I type this.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
rebels got a bit over 8K last year.

be surprised if they get more than 6 this year, at the start anyway

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
rebels got a bit over 8K last year.

be surprised if they get more than 6 this year, at the start anyway

On the SEN interview with Harris they said the Rebels got 7.5k roughly last year and are on track to break it this year. Don't believe they got 8k.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
On the SEN interview with Harris they said the Rebels got 7.5k roughly last year and are on track to break it this year. Don't believe they got 8k.

i recall laurie weeks standing in front of a counter that said 8104 or something like that, could be wrong

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
i recall laurie weeks standing in front of a counter that said 8104 or something like that, could be wrong

You may be thinking of this...

Rebels memberships are doing pretty well:

X3QZDYy.png

Prop humour at its miserly best.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Couple of provinces have been accused of boosting their numbers through selling 1-game membership packages. Otherwise known as "tickets"

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
thankyou all. 7420 it is then. as i said earlier anymore than 6K at the start will be a surprise. i hope to be very surprised.

mid december 2013 4286
end january 2014 5024
early march 2014 6170

early december 2014 3641
end january 2015 ?

T

TOCC

Couple of provinces have been accused of boosting their numbers through selling 1-game membership packages. Otherwise known as "tickets"

All provinces sell a no game membership package.. Most provinces including the Tahs and QLD sell 3 game packages..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Tahs targeting 30,000 members this year. Surey they should get that shouldnt they?
Last year was just shy of 20k.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Reds 21,983

2014: 26,747
2013: 26,500
2012: 26,000
2011: 15,626

(Figures are approximately the same dates i.e. +/- a week leading into the super rugby season)

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Last season's form will have certainly had an impact, but I wonder if the earlier start has any impact one way or another. Still good numbers either way and plenty of room to pickup going into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.