• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Swine Flu

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Google Infomercial:

WE ARE THE GUNSTON SS CORONAVIRUS UNIT 731 CLEAN-UP CREW.
cship_zpszhzaebxh.jpg

Gidday valued passengers.

When the Unit 731 boys recently commandeering your SS Coronavirus cruise ship in Yokohama Bay https://spraguedawley.com/japanese-wartime-unit-731-doctors-commandeer-virus-stricken-cruise-ship/ they needed someone to clean up the mess of distended limbs and howling experimental fuckups and that’s when they called in the best name in the clean-up business: GUNSTON.

So, if you’re on the ship and reading this then bust out those wallets and purses you stingy old rich wankers and get fucken shopping! Your life could depend upon it!

BUY OUR SHIT!
creditcards1.gif

coff3.jpg

Dead? Alive? Give the simpering sook a poke with this pronged thingie and find out.

creditcards1.gif

50 bucks. O.N.O.

coff5.jpg

Decontamination Unit and adjacent paddling pool.
creditcards1.gif

10 bucks.

coff6.jpg

Portable DJ rig. For entertaining dying passengers. The loud music also serves to help drown out the last breathless cries for help from really completely fucked-up passengers.
creditcards1.gif

Free. (it sounds like shit.)

coff8.jpg

Want to cop a feel of some half-dead old biddy? Slip on this Doc’s robe and you’ve got the perfect alibi.

creditcards1.gif

10 bucks. Ya pervy bastard.

coff9.jpg

Alleviate the misery of the surrounding death and despair by having a huff on this laughing gaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
creditcards1.gif

50,000 bucks. O.N.OHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

coff10.jpg

“Penetration team?” You’d be a rude pervy fucker!
creditcards1.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
coff11.jpg
Even wheezing dying fuckers like a letter from the postie.
creditcards1.gif
5 bucks a letter.
coff12.jpg
Emergency beer silo. Half-dead? Get on the piss!
creditcards1.gif
$8,000.
coff13.jpg
Relieve the tension aboard your shrieking ship of death by donning this comically stupid party costume! Bloody hilarious! Life of the party!
creditcards1.gif
coff15.jpg
Dead bastad? Bag it and tag it, Danno.
creditcards1.gif
Charge it to the cadaver’s card! Hahaha
coff1.jpg
Has the old fucker in your cabin gone and carked it? Give him the send-off he deserves!
Enough space in there for 1 dead prick to stretch his legs out all cosy-like.
If the bloke’s just in bits after the Unit 731 boys had a burl this unit will hold up to 130 kg of assorted loose limbs.
creditcards1.gif
10 bucks.
coff2.jpg
3 dead pricks.
creditcards1.gif
3 for 1, ten bucks.
coff16.jpg
Perfect alibi to pickpocket half-dead bastards.
creditcards1.gif
coff19.jpg
Are those last dying screams really getting on your tits? This will shut her up!
creditcards1.gif
200 bucks.
coff20.jpg
Tripping over limbs? Chuck em’ in here!
(doubles as budget-price beer silo)
creditcards1.gif
2 bucks.
Or, special deal, 5 for 10,000 bucks.
Righto, that’s all the shit we’ve got at the moment, we’ll see you soon! Fuck the rest, buy the best, GO GUNSTON!
cship_zpszhzaebxh.jpg

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
What's the verdict? I reckon we just prepare for full blown zombie panic mode, stock up on rice and bladed weapons. Real four horsemen of the apocalypse type situation.

Unless dr cyclo suggests otherwise

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What's the verdict? I reckon we just prepare for full blown zombie panic mode, stock up on rice and bladed weapons. Real four horsemen of the apocalypse type situation.

Unless dr cyclo suggests otherwise

Look, I would comment if it was Wangovirus.........
All I will say is that I have easy access to free surgical masks.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Look, I would comment if it was Wangovirus...

All I will say is that I have easy access to free surgical masks.

My keyword takeaway from this post is that I now have to wear surgical masks over my dick.

Cyclo, you got any spare child-sized masks over there?

ASKING FOR A FRIEND.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
haha, CNN reporter incredulous at having just watched released passengers get off ship of death and walk over and get straight into taxis and local buses. These twats couldve been infected yesterday. How'd you like to be on the bus and see some drongo walk off the ship and straight onto your fucken bus. "OH, IT'S OK, MY 14 DAYS ARE FINISHED AND PLUS I AM WEARING THIS MASK, SEE?"

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
released passengers get off ship of death and walk over and get straight into taxis and local buses.
reckon thats all it took. cat'll be out of the bag now. I brilliantly predict that Japan's current 50-odd cases will have exploded to 5,000+ within a fortnight. In Executive Summary, I WELCOME DEATH.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
On the positive side, when we're all forced into lock-down isolation in our homes, GAGR posting numbers should start rebounding after a few lean years!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
National Lollipop Day No Picnic For One Local Man.
–Wuhan Times–
Here, during Wuhan’s annual National Lollipop Day, a local man has been forced into eating a raspberry-flavoured lollipop despite raspberry being a lollipop flavour he despises.
loll_zpsqk7vybwa.jpg
“It’s National Lollipop Day you big dumbarse, just eat the fucking lollipop.”
“That fussy wanker” said a National Lollipop Day spokesman. “We’re snowed under here with this fucken death virus quarantine bullshit and yet we’re kindly and benevolently still going ahead with National Lollipop Day and hello, this spoiled fuckwit is holding out for a tangerine peach-flavoured lollipop or some bullshit? Raspberry’s good enough, you precious dickhead. Lollipops don’t grow on trees you know, Little Emperor, so just be thankful for what you get. Fucken spoiled wanker.”

Reactions: Tex

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
NBA is postponed - that's nuts. NCAA is being played without fans. Olympics under threat.

I don't care if I'm quarantined, just don't take away my sport.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Meanwhile the big-brain Victorian Government continues with the formula one on a massive public subsidy, importing teams and fans from around the world into a tiny little viral sharing melting pot at Albert Park.

Crazy times.