• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
You’ve got me all wrong Lorenzo, I understand and agree with all of that. I’ve not made any reference to our performances against either team. Regardless of the science to it, the Springboks played fantastic and the All Blacks played like shit.

Moving on.
And the boks to deserved their victory and for the neutral good for the game to see number one team beaten in an entertaining and close game. Winner always rugby in these situations for those who think bigger picture...but I digress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
ABs v Boks stats just unbelievable
4961a622096f628c37e85605cb3bb37c.jpg
86b5df7631a58891f462492718917012.jpg
8ec572e27ee1f1956b16a4160fec079c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think perhaps people I may have to check what I did wrong yesterday, I got a pretty usual procedure on test day etc that I may have stuffed up, because I had 3 teams lost yesterday, TSS lost the GPS game against Nudgee in a superb game of first 15 rugby, All blacks lost to Boks in another great game, and then Wallabies lost to Pumas ( and although I kind of neutral and like underdog winning, I support Wallabies when they not playing ABs generally), so I will have a long hard look at what I did!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Barrett, J. IT'S NOT SOME SORT OF THOROUGHBRED BLOODLINE SUCCESSION CORONATION FUCKING LAP DANCE YOU C**T. TAKING A QUICK THROW LIKE THAT MIGHT WORK WHEN YOU RECKON YOURE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE OPPOSITION BUT WILLIE LE ROUX HAS OWNED YOU FUCKEN BIGTIME THERE, THIS ISNT SOME 4AM MACCAS SHITS AND GIGGLES YOU PIMPLY LITTLE SUPERSTAR DORK, GO SIT IN THE FUCKEN STANDS FOR A MONTH OR TWO YOU ENTITLED DICKHEAD
Barrett, B. THE CASUAL KICK SHANKING FFS, ON YOUR HOME GROUND, GO SIT ON THE END OF THE BENCH AND READ SOME MORE OF YOUR OWN FUCKEN PRESS WHY DONT YOU, OR FUCK OFF TO TOULON, I DONT FUCKING CARE, YOURE NO FUCKEN GOOD TO US IF YOU MISS 4 FUCKING PISSEASY KICKS ON YOUR HOME GROUND VERSUS THE FUCKEN BOKS. LEADERSHIP GROUP MY EXPLODED COCK FLANGE. YEAH GO SIT ON THE BENCH AND PRAY YOU'RE CONSIDERED FOR SOME FULLBACK IMPACT SUB ACTION ONCE THE INFINITELY BETTER BEN SMITH DEIGNS TO COME OFF AND FOR A WELL DESERVED REST. SPEAKING OF GARBAGE
All The Forwards. HELLO 2007 QUARTER FINAL EXIT STATS. 81% POSSESSION ON THE BOKS GOALLINE VERSUS 14 MEN AND 612 PHASES TO MAKE 1 FUCKEN MILLIMETRE? WHERE'S THE FUCKEN DROPPIE C**TS? LEADERSHIP GROUP MY COCK WRENCH.
DMac: ALSO OWNED BIGTIME BY LE ROUX, AT THE DEATH, THE TRYLINE AT YOUR FUCKING MERCY IN THE 80TH MINUTE OF A RUGBY FOOTBALL TEST MATCH AND YOU'VE GONE AND FUCKED THE WHOLE THING RIGHT UP THE ARSE. AT LEAST FOLAU HAS THE NERVE TO OPENLY HATE ON ARSE FUCKING, YOU'VE GONE AND MADE IT YOUR CALLING CARD UNDER THE MONSTER TRUCK HALOGENS IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF FUCKEN PEOPLE, THANKS FOR THAT MORAN
Perenara: YAWNING GREAT TRY LINE OPEN TO YOU AND YOU GOT RAN THE FUCK DOWN BY A BIG FAT FUCKING NUMBER EIGHT? DID YOU RAN OUT OF PUFF AFTER YOUR HAKA BOLLOX AND ALL THAT TIME PARKED ON THE BENCH HELPING DICK FRIZZLE NUT OUT THE FUCKEN WEEKEND CROSSWORD? 5 DOWN, 4 ACROSS, HONGI, SPELT F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.
Hansen; TAKE YOUR GODDAMN EVER-SO-WISE-AND-SAGE ZEN GURU "LEARNINGS" BOLLOX AND POUND THEM RIGHT DOWN YOUR FUCKING ONE-EYE. JUST FUCKEN YELL AT SOMEONE PLEASE FFS.
Foster: l0ll
Goodhue, J. YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS ACCEPTABLE, SORRY I HAVE CAPITALISED YOUR BIT, I WAS TOO ANGRY AT YOUR TEAMMATES TO UNLOCK CAPS

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I think perhaps people I may have to check what I did wrong yesterday, I got a pretty usual procedure on test day etc that I may have stuffed up, because I had 3 teams lost yesterday, TSS lost the GPS game against Nudgee in a superb game of first 15 rugby, All blacks lost to Boks in another great game, and then Wallabies lost to Pumas ( and although I kind of neutral and like underdog winning, I support Wallabies when they not playing ABs generally), so I will have a long hard look at what I did!

Reckon the GPS game had a bigger crowd and was more entertaining as well

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Barrett, J. IT'S NOT SOME SORT OF THOROUGHBRED BLOODLINE SUCCESSION CORONATION FUCKING LAP DANCE YOU C**T. TAKING A QUICK THROW LIKE THAT MIGHT WORK WHEN YOU RECKON YOURE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE OPPOSITION BUT WILLIE LE ROUX HAS OWNED YOU FUCKEN BIGTIME THERE, THIS ISNT SOME 4AM MACCAS SHITS AND GIGGLES YOU PIMPLY LITTLE SUPERSTAR DORK, GO SIT IN THE FUCKEN STANDS FOR A MONTH OR TWO YOU ENTITLED DICKHEAD
Barrett, B. THE CASUAL KICK SHANKING FFS, ON YOUR HOME GROUND, GO SIT ON THE END OF THE BENCH AND READ SOME MORE OF YOUR OWN FUCKEN PRESS WHY DONT YOU, OR FUCK OFF TO TOULON, I DONT FUCKING CARE, YOURE NO FUCKEN GOOD TO US IF YOU MISS 4 FUCKING PISSEASY KICKS ON YOUR HOME GROUND VERSUS THE FUCKEN BOKS. LEADERSHIP GROUP MY EXPLODED COCK FLANGE. YEAH GO SIT ON THE BENCH AND PRAY YOU'RE CONSIDERED FOR SOME FULLBACK IMPACT SUB ACTION ONCE THE INFINITELY BETTER BEN SMITH DEIGNS TO COME OFF AND FOR A WELL DESERVED REST. SPEAKING OF GARBAGE
All The Forwards. HELLO 2007 QUARTER FINAL EXIT STATS. 81% POSSESSION ON THE BOKS GOALLINE VERSUS 14 MEN AND 612 PHASES TO MAKE 1 FUCKEN MILLIMETRE? WHERE'S THE FUCKEN DROPPIE C**TS? LEADERSHIP GROUP MY COCK WRENCH.
DMac: ALSO OWNED BIGTIME BY LE ROUX, AT THE DEATH, THE TRYLINE AT YOUR FUCKING MERCY IN THE 80TH MINUTE OF A RUGBY FOOTBALL TEST MATCH AND YOU'VE GONE AND FUCKED THE WHOLE THING RIGHT UP THE ARSE. AT LEAST FOLAU HAS THE NERVE TO OPENLY HATE ON ARSE FUCKING, YOU'VE GONE AND MADE IT YOUR CALLING CARD UNDER THE MONSTER TRUCK HALOGENS IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF FUCKEN PEOPLE, THANKS FOR THAT MORAN
Perenara: YAWNING GREAT TRY LINE OPEN TO YOU AND YOU GOT RAN THE FUCK DOWN BY A BIG FAT FUCKING NUMBER EIGHT? DID YOU RAN OUT OF PUFF AFTER YOUR HAKA BOLLOX AND ALL THAT TIME PARKED ON THE BENCH HELPING DICK FRIZZLE NUT OUT THE FUCKEN WEEKEND CROSSWORD? 5 DOWN, 4 ACROSS, HONGI, SPELT F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.
Hansen; TAKE YOUR GODDAMN EVER-SO-WISE-AND-SAGE ZEN GURU "LEARNINGS" BOLLOX AND POUND THEM RIGHT DOWN YOUR FUCKING ONE-EYE. JUST FUCKEN YELL AT SOMEONE PLEASE FFS.
Foster: l0ll
Goodhue, J. YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS ACCEPTABLE, SORRY I HAVE CAPITALISED YOUR BIT, I WAS TOO ANGRY AT YOUR TEAMMATES TO UNLOCK CAPS

Excellent. Shame you didn’t include Nige in your review, as a member of the losing team he certainly deserved to have his contribution recognised. Throw the TMO in as well, they both forgot their central role in the overall plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Excellent. Shame you didn’t include Nige in your review, as a member of the losing team he certainly deserved to have his contribution recognised. Throw the TMO in as well, they both forgot their central role in the overall plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Jacinda still give out knighthoods? If so, surely Sir Nigel Owen, knight of the most excellent order of New Zealand for services to All Black rugby is way overdue?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Does Jacinda still give out knighthoods? If so, surely Sir Nigel Owen, knight of the most excellent order of New Zealand for services to All Black rugby is way overdue?

What did Nigel do wrong on Saturday? I know there the old 'he apparently missed the 2 touchies calling the Boks offside at the end od decided they weren't, but big deal, I thought he reffed the game well, and the game turned out with right result as it normally does when he is reffing , which is why he ranked No 1 in world.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
Congrats Bok fans your blokes were fantastic and kudos for the win despite having to play against 16. Perfect game plan to interfere with the NZ up tempo game plan.

During the second half with the mental penalty count I mentioned to a mate that the Boks must feel like the AB's did in the infamous WC QF against France with no penalties their way. Upside was Boks won.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
What did Nigel do wrong on Saturday? I know there the old 'he apparently missed the 2 touchies calling the Boks offside at the end od decided they weren't, but big deal, I thought he reffed the game well, and the game turned out with right result as it normally does when he is reffing , which is why he ranked No 1 in world.

It is staggering that you indicate one of Nigel’s issues was to not give the NZ team further advantage by not giving them a penalty at the death. Even a few NZ supporters were gobsmacked Sat night at continual leg ups provided. The 30 metre advantage being ignored and the awarding of scrum and feed when NZ lost the ball in the last ruck were but 2 . There were plenty as there always are.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
It is staggering that you indicate one of Nigel’s issues was to not give the NZ team further advantage by not giving them a penalty at the death. Even a few NZ supporters were gobsmacked Sat night at continual leg ups provided. The 30 metre advantage being ignored and the awarding of scrum and feed when NZ lost the ball in the last ruck were but 2 . There were plenty as there always are.

Actually I wasn't saying that Nigel that it was an issue, just what I heard a Saffa journalist ask Shag at press conference if thought he got it wrong and he said big deal , no it didn't cost them the win, and no I do admit I don't watch games marking Refs on balls ups they make, just mainly want them to do what Owens did on sat night , ref in a manner that makes sure best team wins. I did think if I was reffing from my TV screen I would of given the Boks at least one penalty, and a knock on that should of lead to a scrum, then again maybe I would of looked at couple of other infringements too, but you know what I don't ref from there, don't have refs ears on to hear his advice from touchies etc etc, so am glad to see best team winning!
Mind you I will add , that I may just have a look for more when I get around to watching replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.