• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Of all the things they looked at in the lead up to that try -- pretty much everything, it seems -- the props final pass somehow escaped them. Not that I'm too disgruntled by that.....

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Canterbury haven't been that impressive in the last two games with Mo'unga and a few others out. Too bad no Australian team plays them till round 11.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
2 losses on the trot for the Cantabs means only one thing.
**Emergency Convening of The Cantabs Stonemason Blood Committee**
redklan.jpg
messrs Wyllie, Thorne, Deans, Mccaw, Hayes & Blackadder solemnly make their way to The Subterranean Lancaster Chamber Of Ritual Sacrifice in order to pick a random Auckland child from the phone book to harvest their blood.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
2 losses on the trot for the Cantabs means only one thing.

**Emergency Convening of The Cantabs Stonemason Blood Committee**

redklan.jpg

messrs Wyllie, Thorne, Deans, Mccaw, Hayes & Blackadder solemnly make their way to The Subterranean Lancaster Chamber Of Ritual Sacrifice in order to pick a random Auckland child from the phone book to harvest their blood.

"Hmmm, McAlimony.........no, McAlister.......... please open the Whitelock Venesection Device."

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Enjoyed that game, come to the conclusion that we won't have a lot of real fit All blacks by the end of the season (one of the probs with these conference games), but never the less I will enjoy watching them. A Smith can certainly hit a target with a pass his one to Naholo at end of 1st half was as good as I have seen. E Dixon looks like he back to good form when he came on, needed to be because Squire who he replaced had been huge.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I've never been so glad to see the Crusaders lose after some fucking awful decisions - and that was just in the highlights package I saw.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Stormers v Blues..... or the team with the blue jersey and shorts vs the other team with the blue jersey and shorts.

Who the hell decided that the Blues shouldn't wear their away strip? Showing signs of a team badly managed as well as being somehow capable of at time pitiful playing, that fist half was rubbish, not sure how the Blues could of looked anymore disinterested!