• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2018

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
You lineout is shaky and you maul is clearly the lesser of the two. But your scrum is on top. Sam Whitelock would give zero f*cks about scrummaging until they either scored a (penalty) try or earned a card. Yet whichever titanic testicle tickler is captaining the Shambles decides to kick for the corner.

So instead of scrummaging South African's into the ground they're back under their posts having conceded a try as a direct consequence of predictably f*cking up that kick for the corner.

F*ck.

What's Rob Penney's number?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
7:26, time for the curtain-raisers to trundle off & let the big boys get out there...... wadaya mean that's the score not the time clock??????

Perofuture fluffing his Messiah audition badly but on the bright side he's not the worst Bloo out there.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dismal - RUOK?

giphy.gif

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
YC would be handy here..... looks more careless than malicious but that doesn't seem to matter much these days.

EDIT: cheese for Nkosi & try AIoane, Bloos back in this. Maybe.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Yep. Blues only got back into it thanks to a yellow card. Now it's back to an even footing, the Sharks are back in control and should win it from here.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Collective Blues thinking for the Blues on 31/03/2018 when playing against the Sharks, at home on Eden Park:

We have a backline full of good ball runners but no noted tactical kickers. I've an idea, boys! Lets kick the leather off this like we're Naas Botha circa 1985!
*Get mauled in the first half*
F*ck it. Lets run the bastard.
*Score 3 tries in just about as many minutes*
Huh. Surprised that worked, TBH. But I miss kicking the ball. Lets go back to kicking the ball!
*Surrender lead*
We'll keep kicking the ball. It'll work eventually.
*Lose a man to the bin*
I really like kicking the ball. We'll keep doing that.
*Keep leaking points after kicking away possession*
Man I really like kicking. I hear those Phoenix guys play a game with a lot of kicking. I should go try out for them. I like kicking.